2003 Cobra OW 64k miles 2 owner AZ

ryan4887

Established Member
For sale I have an Oxford White 2003 Cobra I purchased from the original owner back in September of 2015. This car is almost bone stock with the exception of

-Bassani Catted X-pipe and Bassani Cat-Back
-Maximum Caster/Camber plates
-H&R springs
-Steeda Tri-ax Shifter

The car has spent its life in the garage and is in very good shape, interior is a 9 easily and exterior a 9 also. I just had the car Buffed and waxed, it looks excellent. I'm going to list a few extremely small issues I know the car has. There's a very small ding on low side of passenger door, AC/Radio Bezel has a very small rattle noise when the radio is off, very few small rock chips on the front bumper/hood, Hood insulation ripped from faulty belt shredding(Pictured*kept the cover off after doing new idler pulley bearings and sure enough the belt frayed and cut insulation), and not the original K-member. It holds a Clean title and a clean Carfax. I have the original Brochure, the SVT certificate, Owners manual, Original trunk net(still in bag), original Front plate mount(never drilled into bumper, still also in the bag) and 2 sets of keys. The car still has the original Window with the dealer Vin decal(Pictured). The only thing known to me to not be original is the K-member(besides the noted aftermarket parts). I had it swapped to a Maximum Motorsports setup. Me being the Dumbass I am, sold the original to a friend thinking I'd never need it again. I had plans to Keep it and Modify it extensively. Fast forward I found a Sonic Blue car I had to have and just purchased. So I had the k-member swapped to a low mileage one from another cobra. I currently have 3 Cobras and hardly drive one let a lone 3 so its time to thin them out. I've had a some service done on the car within the last few hundred miles.

-Rear Diff re-seal/service
-Fresh oil change 5w-30 Mobil 1 synthetic
-New trans fluid
-New lower ball joints
-New Idler pulley bearings
-Urethane Sway bar bushings
-New urethane Sway bar end links

This is a very nice car and I truly hate to part with it, as I am sure I will regret it someday. I just simply don't use it. Plain and simple my only reason for the sale. I would drive the car anywhere without a concern. If you have any questions feel free to call/text 623-341-7425 my name is Ryan. Price is $21,000
IMG_4447.jpg
IMG_4448.jpg
IMG_4449.jpg
IMG_4450.jpg
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4454.jpg
IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4456.jpg
IMG_4457.jpg
IMG_4458.jpg
Thanks

Last edited:

ryan4887

Established Member
Not exactly sure why it is turned around, it is normal on my phone but uploads crooked. I am a dummy so not sure how to turn it around

Users who are viewing this thread