2003 Cobra Motor

86cobra03svo

Established Member
I have a complete 2003 cobra motor, wiring harness, computer, hoses. Motor has 23000 miles on it. Motor has a billutflow 2.76 pulley, aftermarket pulley system, 4 lb lower pulley The motor does not have the stock injectors. Has all the wiring harness for the motor and underdash wiring, stock heat exchanger and lines ac compressor, alt, ps pump stock exhaust manifolds.

Looking for best offer. I paid $5000.00 for the motor and wiring when I bought it last year has been in the garage everysince. I dont know anything that is wrong with it except one of the idler pulleys is bad, I have the blower set of pulleys off to get to the bad idler. I never heard it run but the guy I got it from said it was making some noise in the front and thats how I found the bad idler pulley. It was hanging up and making the belt tensioner pulley drag into the front cover a bit, he said thats the only thing wrong with it but since I have not heard it run myself I have to sell it as is and only have the information he gave me. Can send pics.
No trans or trans wiring.

My zip code is 63440 Ewing Mo for all the guys that want a quote on shipping.
Phone # is 573-406-7569
thanks
bob

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Heading out of town till monday, I am getting a new camera this weekend so will have pics when I get back.
thanks and have a great weekend everybody

Users who are viewing this thread