2003 Cobra FS 87.286mls

sh0ckc0re

Established Member
Sold, sorry guys!

Selling my 2003 Mustang Cobra. Hate to see her go, but I would like to get
into something different. I am the 4th owner of the car. She has a clean CarFax and has never been wrecked to my knowledge. The vehicle has 87.286mls (pictured). The engine was rebuilt at 65k miles (Exhaust valve #6 was burnt. Found out after I had bought it. :\ ). The T56 transmission was rebuilt at 82k miles (Replaced all syncro's, bearings and upgraded all bushings to brass). All in all, it is a solid, reliable street vehicle.

The KBB is $17,500 and that is what I am asking (firm). I have photos of the
current Wheel/Brake setup (CCW Classics w/ Nitto NT01s + StopTech 355mm Front in Yellow), but that is being sold separately. The stock cobra machined wheels and stock front brakes will be put back on the vehicle. I will take photos of them when I get some time. However, the CCW's and the StopTech's are available for sale for an additional $3,000 (Cost was around $7,500. So, its a deal. Trust me) . I will not be selling them (Wheels/Brakes) until the vehicle sells. I would like to give the vehicle buyer the option first.

Here are all the mods that are currently on the vehicle:
+Seatrab Oil cooler w/ filter relocation kit and Canton Oil Thermostat
+Fluidyne Radiator w/ relocated thermostat, Lethal Performance Expansion
Tank Set and D'Agustino coolant bypass (rear of heads)
+Tri-Axis Short Shifter w/ Hurst Knob
+Speed of Sound Gauge Pillar + Summit Racing Gauge Pod w/ Voltmeter, Fuel
PSI, Wideband and Boost
+Borla Stinger Exhaust w/ Bassani X-Pipe
+Relocated Battery w/ 170Amp Alternator
+Ford Racing Blue Valve Covers
+4lb lower Metco Pulley, 3" upper and Idler kit (90mm x3 and 100mm x1)
+AFCO Heat Exchanger w/ Meziere Water Pump (Cleaned out oil from Intercooler)
+JLT Air Intake (Gen. 1) w/ Dragon TB and Plenum
+Centerforce DFX Clutch w/ Ford Racing Alu Flywheel
+Twin Ford GT Fuel Pumps w/ Trickflow 100 micron filter
+Kenny Brown Subframe connectors w/ ladder bars and jacking rails
+H&R Race Springs w/ MM Camber/Caster Plates
+Eibach Front/Rear Sway Bar Kit

I do have extra/spare parts that will be coming with the vehicle:
HO Water Pump, Extra stock front rotors, stock TB, stock plenum, spare brake pad sets, etc.

Photos:
mgrQCYR.jpg

PK9jLNM.jpg

YcXXDw3.jpg

fEJOWvb.jpg

4J7UeaW.jpg

jvTuOSn.jpg

6JnX2CC.jpg

yVj0DAi.jpg

Last edited:

sh0ckc0re

Established Member
This car been on a race course? Do you have title or a lien? thanks, Michael

The vehicle has been on VIR three times and CMP twice over the course of two years. I have only taken it down the dragstrip once, just to see what it would do. That's somewhat of the reason I am selling it. She does well, but isn't really made for road course. I was trying to make it into something that it is not. That's why it has a lot of brake/suspension/tire/wheel/cooling upgrades rather than a bunch of power adders. Regardless, she still drives well and has been a reliable not rainy day toy.

And it still has a lien on it, but it's for a minuscule amount. Getting the title wouldn't be an issue at all.

Users who are viewing this thread