2003 Cobra Front Brake Calipers For Sale

TEABG

Banned
Unfortunately rotors are not for sale, neighbor picked up from me. Rotors are rare black fro some reason, most Cobra Calipers are a primed or faded. black. Please make an offer if you are interested. Pads are detect replacement factory PBR/Baer pads. When I ordered the pads from the local Ford dealership them came in a PBR/Baer in a Ford Racing box. The pads were pretty expensive. Brake pads no not have any more than 1,500 miles on. Calipers having approximately 18,000 miles on them. Brakes are in perfect working mechanical order.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES BELOW..

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
Please Be Advised That These Brakes Have Not Even Been Cleaned Yet, They Just Came Off The Car A Few Hours Ago. With Some Soap And Warm Water They Will Look Brand New.

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
stang stupor said:
how much shipped to 2011 5th street radford va 24141
i can send a m/o tomorrow
thanks

and your pm box is full

IM Box is clear now, i recieve numerous IM's. :thumbsup:

TEABG

Banned
Person with the highest offer will receive the brakes. INSTANT MESSAGE ME the offer, please factor in the shipping cost into your offer. Sound Fair??

This is posted in (3) threads and it would aid in communication (Seller-Buyer) to IM me the offers. I just noticed someone else just sold a set of Cobra brakes so the $75.00 is kind of a low offer. Please be fair as I am a reasonable person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread