Delivered to: Ray O Brien Inc

Title: I have the clean title in hand

Price: $21,500 Or Best Offer
Phone Number: 215-605-0055 My name is Rob

Mods:

JLT Cold Air Intake Carbon Fiber
Bassani Stainless Steel Cat Back
Kooks Long Tube Headers
Kooks “Catted” X Pipe (Cats were gutted, but shields still remain)
MGW Orange handle shifter
IRS brace
H&R Race Springs with airbags in the rear springs
Home made oil separator (Husky)
APS Cooling mod
10th Anniversary wheels (Ford)

What comes with the car:

Custom fit car cover
All stock replacement parts
- Stock air intake
- Stock Exhaust manifolds
- Stock H-pipe
- Stock Cat back
- Stock shifter and shifter ball
Hood blanket
SVT certificate

Background on car:

I have owned the car since March 2007. I am the second owner of the car. I bought it at a dealer near me, and they got it from an auction. The car is originally from Michigan. I have a carfax report from when I purchased the car. It is clean, and it has never been in any accidents.

I only drive the car on nice days, and only during the nice months (usually around 4-5 months a year). It is always in a garage, and usually sits with a cover over it in there.

I have had the car to the track (total of about 12 runs), and in the world of Mustang’s, who hasn’t. Best I could get was a 12.6 at 113. Other than that, I do not beat on the car. Whenever I’m out in the car, I usually have my girlfriend with me, and she starts freaking out if I try to get on it.

The car does not have a tune on it. Some have asked my why no tune, simply put, I don’t have the money for it. I was waiting to do more mods before I got a tune, so that I would get the best bang for my buck, but I have other priorities I need to focus on. I do have an SCT Xcal 3, but it will not be included with the sale. I use it to turn off the rear O2 sensors on the car. Once the car is sold, I will turn the sensors back on and take the tuner with me. This will turn the CEL on, which should not be an issue, because prior to sale, you will be able to see that no codes are being thrown.

The Bad:

The car has some rock chips on the front bumper and hood. This because the car is mostly highway miles. The rear bumper also has a stress mark in it, from where someone must have tapped it. These marks were all there when I purchased the car.

Reason for selling:

I was recently accepted to a college for Engineering, and I would rather focus on school than have a nice car to cruise in.

Pictures:
IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

I'll have more up later, but for now, these will do. Didn't realize I only have a handful of pictures of my own car.

New Pictures:

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

P1000993.jpg

P1000995.jpg

P1000996.jpg

P1000999.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

And a Video:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhQrTQskFk"]YouTube- 2003 Mustang Cobra[/nomedia]

EDIT: More pictures

Here are some pictures from a car show this past weekend at Montana West:

4783361073_ecede28fbd.jpg

4783361207_7edf1be233.jpg

4783361227_da95b2ffb0.jpg

4783361259_9b2d2128c7.jpg

4783994982_7833ef85b8.jpg

Here are some pictures of the imperfections on the car. They are hard to pick up, but I would rather mention them, and have someone say they aren't as bad as I described, than make it seem like there's nothing wrong with it.

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

(Small scuff)

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

Last edited:

MK1

Established Member
personally I don't make offers unless the price is close to what ill pay. if a guy expects 22k for a car and I offer 18 he' ll just get pissed. then will add ' no lowballers' to his ad, so he gets no offers and wonders why he cant sell his car.
Not that my rant applys to you or your ad, at all.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
^ K. So far I've had a few offers. I would not call them low balls. If I'm not happy with the offer, I will simply say no, and end it there. This is the same process as buying a new car. Dealer asks X amount, you offer Y amount, and then you two meet somewhere in the middle at Z amount.

The car isn't sold yet, yes, but I'm not worried. It's only been up for sale for what... a week? No worries. I am in no rush to sell it.

Thanks for the bump, though.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Car is back up for sale

Reason:

The buyer did not want to rip into a car and start pulling things off that someone else might be interested in. So, rather than spend hours trying to revert it, I will be seeing if there is a buyer out there interested in the car the way it sits. If in an agreed amount of time the car is not gone, the car will have the mods taken off and the original deal will go thru.

The buyer wanted to stress that he is not backing out of the deal because of something wrong with the car or it being misrepresented in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread