2003 Cobra for Sale

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys, unfortunately my friend is in California until the beginning of October picking up a car to bring back to New England. I am not sure he will want to head right back out so unfortunately I am not sure he will even be an option (sorry). It might be worth looking into a reputable shipping company. Most likely it will even be cheaper with todays fuel prices.

Thanks, Mike

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow response. I have been pretty busy with the family (on vacation etc)so I have not been on in a while. The car is still in my garage. I have someone that has made me an offer and I accepted it. Unfortunately the car has developed a noise in the front end that sounds like a dry bushing. It happens after driving the car for about 20 minutes. The buyer wants it fixed before he purchases it. Unfortunately between dealing with my kids (stay at home Dad) and needing another guy to help locate it (turn the steering wheel) I have yet to find it. So, it is still in my garage under agreement.

Sorry again for the late response on this one,
Mike

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Car is officially gone. I thank everyone for their interest. Also, if anyone is looking for a similar car, a friend of mine is selling his 2004 Yellow Terminator. It actually is set up virtually identical to mine but with a few more parts. It also has less then half the mileage I believe. Shoot me a PM for his information.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread