2003 cobra for sale southern california

billybigballs

Up for sale i have my.03 cobra just dropped in a mmr1000se bottom end good to withstand 1200hp new heads also coolant mod on driver head jlt. Intake 64,000 on the body 2900 on the motor has a conservative tune at 487hp to the wheels while motor is still being broken in pulls super hard black in color no rips or tears in interior very.clean cobra the down fall is its a salvage title for a vehicle theft stolen was rims ans tires and supercharger i bought it like this found a eaton bolted it. Up
PHP:
and low and behold bottom end noise spun bearings lol ohh well went to mmr in camarillo and they.built me the 1000se stroker 4.75 liter awesome motor shifts fine and runs fine plenty of power for a daily.driver and sum fun here and there if interested shoot me some offers i also can email pics to anyone no.problem i will try.to post up pics but at the time im on my cell phone right now no damage or crashed just theft recovery awesome car but things in my life has changed so this beast has to go i can be reached at. [email protected] and reply. Very quickly and send pics to you im probably.forgetting some mods but im at work and cant really.think right now lol thanks

Users who are viewing this thread