2003 Cobra coupe totaled 32K...runs/lot drives

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
2003 Mustang Cobra silver/grey insert seats 32K hit hard in RH door/fender area

Here's a few quick cell phone pics before we got it inside:

03cobrawrecked.gif

03cobrawrecked2.gif

Perfect donor for a Fox or SN95 Mod Swap car....weather restricts me getting more pics but I will post more up as soon as the weather clears up.

Looking for $10,900....trades considered

For contact during business hours : 804-784-8851 ask for Mark or Jimmy

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Bear in mind MPS is selling motor/trans combos only for $10,500.00....Here you get a lot of sell able parts after the drive train is pulled....like the wheels, IRS, full interior minus the dash obviously. It's not a fixer so at that point it's only for parts. If it doesn't go whole we'll part it out and make 12K or more off it, no problem. Just offering it up here whole first as I know there are a few fox mod projects going.

It came from a dealership where two techs took it for a joyride and wrecked it. They both walked away but it's not a copart car, whatever that is. We had inquired about buying the car before it was wrecked and the dealership called us back on it after the accident happened and we struck a deal. Thanks for any and everyone's interest. It will be on ebay in a few days either way.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Not parting it out just yet. It may come to that but I doubt it..all PM's returned and will have more pics of the good side hopefully tomorrow.

Lad30nyc

Established Member
Not parting it out just yet. It may come to that but I doubt it..all PM's returned and will have more pics of the good side hopefully tomorrow.

If it does let me know I'm interested in the wheels and trunk lid/spoiler

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
To do a good swap to any other car it really pays to have the whole car there as a donor so you get all the electronics including the computer, harnesses etc. It's a good price for someone looking to a good swap and the wherewithal to perform it.

Trust me, MPS sells plenty of them at that price, Robbie is no dummy.

Again, thanks for any and all interest, I will post more pics tomorrow and send more to those who asked for specific areas via PM. Remember I need your email address to send them quickly. Thanks!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Another pic from yesterday I had as the weather here today is not cooperating for others (more rain) ...ugh
03cobrawrecked3.gif

Hopefully if the sun breaks through today I can get more and possibly video of it running for all those interested. It has a 2.8 pulley/100mm idler, 10" K&N conical filter, Pro 5.0 shifter with nice stock knob, autometer pillar pod with three gauges, Bassani off road X pipe and Bassani catback. There may be more aftermarket parts on it but at a quick glance in the rain, that's all I can discern right now. 32k original miles.

Thank you to all who are genuinely interested and sent respectful PM's and posts!

benulis55

Established Member
wow, thats why you dont buy terminators from dealers....pre-sale joyrides

i bet those boys are looking for new jobs now hahaha

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
The car was at a GM Dealership in NJ about to go to Manheim auction when the accident occurred. Pending sale fell through, car is now on ebay:

Ford : Mustang : eBay Motors (item 120535734668 end time Mar-06-10 13:36:26 PST)

We are not parting this car out at this time, please save your PM's, calls and or emails until we announce that we will. Thank You so much for all the interest, hopefully it will
go to be the new driveline in a worthy project!

Users who are viewing this thread