2003 Cobra Convertible NMRA Renegade car

bfoley

Established Member
Looking to move to the other side of the country and it isn't making real sense for me to keep this car while I am away. I started working on this car for the Renegade Class in 2007 and made my first race with it in 2008 (Bowling Green) The car still wasn't ready, but we got down the track and lucked out making it to the Semi's.

Description - http://loafs.net/2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible.doc

There is contact information in the above document (email and phone number)

DSC_6210.jpg

Asking 50k OBO more than double invested.

video - right click save as http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/82729/8secondsFoley.mpg

Thanks,

Brandon Foley

Last edited:

Vinny96GT

Slammed96GT
Established Member
Hey I took that photo :) Good luck on the sale Brandon!

Seen the car in person and talked to Brandon, badass car and Brandon is one of the most down to earth racers I've met.

Last edited:

bfoley

Established Member
Hey I took that photo :) Good luck on the sale Brandon!

Seen the car in person and talked to Brandon, badass car and Brandon is one of the most down to earth racers I've met.

Some outstanding shots my friend.. So you know, that is my favorite picture I have of the car!.. Great Job!

bfoley

Established Member
Thanks man... I was hoping to see it again this year at NMRA.

Ya, you and me both. Ashame I spent that long building a car and now am being forced to move to Vegas.. so unless I want to drive 24+ hours to ever race it isn't really practical for me anymore..

:(:(:(

bfoley

Established Member
I suppose I could keep it, just with the move will be changing my cost of living expenses quite a bit.. plus private school out there is like 15k/per kid.. I pay 6k/per kid now. My pit crew, sponsors and every thing is in the Mid West. It would require a level of effort I don't have to extend at the moment to keep my program headed in the right direction.

I don't "have" to sell it, just don't wanna pay to store it somewhere when someone else could be enjoying the action it provides.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread