2003 Cobra Colors Chosen

MASH

Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
all previous bs aside MASH

What BS? :rollseyes

As for the mustang, i really cant wait till i get it . i almost got a 02 GT, fully equipped for $22,400 out the door. i was going to bolt on a SC+intercooler and go with a Saleen kit + wheels+ Suspension mods, it came out very close to the price of a new cobra, so here i am. Plus, after i heard about the 400RWHP 5.0 mag test, i had to get one.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member

Even though your awesome "rolly eyes smiley" nearly crushed my spirits,maybe your "bs" could be more specifically explained by some regular members of the lightning forum.

:rollseyes indeed.

MASH

Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT

Even though your awesome "rolly eyes smiley" nearly crushed my spirits,maybe your "bs" could be more specifically explained by some regular members of the lightning forum.

:rollseyes indeed.

LOL, i know, i was just messing around with those guys. it was FUN though.
The Fact still stands, the SRT RAM will be made, will have a V10 (500hp/520Tq), and will kill the L. :burnout:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I can't really argue with that. There is no real doubt that the dodge will kill the CURRENT lightning. But then,who wants to be stuck in the past.;-)

C_Record

Established Member
>>Hope your not thinking of putting on a different spoiler<<

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Black convertible
Black top
Parchment inserts
With spoiler
Chrome wheels later

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

SPDFRK

Established Member
TOMMYLIGHTNING:

Why do you say: "Hope your not thinking of putting on a different spoiler!"

Is there something changed on the rear deck that won't accept a different/aftermarket spoiler? Just curious because I am thinking about getting an 03' Cobra now and was looking at putting a STEEDA wing on it! :-D

C_Record

Established Member
>>TOMMYLIGHTNING:

Why do you say: "Hope your not thinking of putting on a different spoiler!"

Is there something changed on the rear deck that won't accept a different/aftermarket spoiler? Just curious because I am thinking about getting an 03' Cobra now and was looking at putting a STEEDA wing on it! <<

rotorhed

Established Member
Sonic Blue Coupe
Graphite int.
No chrome's

Just ordered...."we don't know what MSRP is yet." Had to remind them it's $34,750

Mowgli

Established Member
Gotta question on these interiors.

Ordered mine Black exterior with Medium Graphite interior.

Actually, just put my name on one the dealer already had on order.

So, my question is: are all these interiors the same color just with different insert colors (parchment or graphite?) or is there actually different interior colors, and if so, how does one tell from their order sheet? don't want t ochange the order and lose my place in the production run, but if I'm getting a grey on grey interior, I'm going to puke. Graphite inserts on a darker (or black) interior would be nice though. The pics i've seen so far on hte net aren't helping me understand (I'm slow that way).

My order sheet says:

UA Black Clearcoat
M Leather Sport Bucket seats
2 Medium Graphite

:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread