2003 Cobra cluster into SN95!

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
I know that this is something that is not as simple as swapping a 03 cobra cluster into an SN95 Cobra. what are the reasons this cannot be done?

SVT Pille

Established Member
I don't know much on the subject but I could see getting the odometer to work as being a problem too since termi's are digital and ours our gear driven.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
different wiring harness, speedometer gets its signal from the computer and not the trans, digital odometer, etc...I've never heard or seeing anyone get an 03-04 cluster to work in a 94-98 with the stock harness.

SVT Pille

Established Member
For what its worth tho the guy with the Mystichrome termi swapped fox cobra has that cluster so I bet it could be jerry-rigged somehow.

auto_x5.0

Established Member
You can be the El glow gauge kits from UPR, I dont know how good they are. But that's if you just want the look.
This topic comes up alot of sn95forums, but from what we've come to find nobody has done it yet unles they've done a termi swap.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
If you just want the look of the 03 gauges then contact this guy and I bet he could make you some custom overlays for your OEM cluster.

Hilton Boost Overlay

Users who are viewing this thread