2003 cobra black 34000 miles

xxslow50xx

Established Member
2003 ford mustang cobra 34,000 miles most all freeway miles new goodyear tires 6000 miles pro 5.0 shifter bassani x pipe with cats magnaflow exhaust K&N intake fluidine heat exchanger diablo handheld tuner never been pullied.MM full lenth subframe connectors windows are tinted 5% back three and front two are 35% has 50% tail light tint new ngk spark plugs and fuel filter. interior of the car is immaculate 10/10 the outside from being freeway drivin has some small chips in the hood 8/10 great car lots of fun plenty of power $21500 obo will consider a trade in the deal looking for a fullsize truck located in socal
818-437-6734

thanks, mike
check out my myspace page for all pics of the car MySpace.com - MazdaMike - 22 - Male - burbank, California - www.myspace.com/xxslow50xx
or e_mail at [email protected]

SVT GI

Established Member
I'm interested, but I have to wait til 2 of my cars sell. If my cars don't sell and it is still for sale in May, I'll be in touch. Nice car though! Free bump

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
interested in a Procharged D1 Cobra?. 97. Built motor tranny rear end. pm me if interested and i can send you all the details

xxslow50xx

Established Member
no sorry dont want another car either looking to sell or trade for full size truck at the rate its going im pretty sure it will still be up forsale in may

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Its just a tough market. an 03 w/ 55k on the clock just sold for 16,900. I was going to buy it but the sale fell through. The car had a 4k dollar set of forged wheels on it and some other tasteful mods too. A guy local to me can not get rid of mildy modded 03 SB coupe w/ 60k miles for 16k.

Users who are viewing this thread