2003 Cobra Black $15k

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Ford Mustang Cobra SVT

FS: 2003 mustang (cobra) good beginner mustang

Most important Car is currently in silverstone, UK.

If sold to U.S. military price stands at $13k obo if sold to non U.S. person price will raise to $19k usd. or 12kgbp.

6936077639_c268384ceb_b.jpg

P7160135.jpg

Miles at almost 88k
Stiegemeier Stage IV Blower painted black to match car
Visit to get information on their blower porting Stiegemeier Porting Service
Billetflow 2.76 upper with 100mm snub idler
LFP Dual Pass heat exchanger
Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum
JLT high Boost intake
Mafia MAF
60lb delka injectors
KB Boost a Pump
Bassini X-pipe with high flow cats
Borla stinger catback
MGW orange handle shifter
Mcleod twin disc clutch
Baer drilled and slotted rotors
Hawk ceramic brake pads
Tranny replaced with new upgraded T56 from Tremec
LPW differential cover
Urethane Bushings
Maximum Mortorsports full length sub frame connectors
low profile bolts for subframe connectors
blackouts for taillight
thick steel mirrrored cobra fill in rear bumper letters
autometer vac/boost Lunar series gauge in steering pod
Dark charcoal insert suede 2004 cobra seats near perfect condition bought and installed

MOT is due Feb 2014 sometime not sure i'll have to find the one from this past year. Tax disc is good till end of Jan 2014. So you shouldn't have to worry for while. Tires have enough tread to pass no problem. the spare two wheels i have tires on them but are almost balding if not bald. I never put fresh tires on.

Just had motor rebuilt less than 1k miles ago due to spun bearing. It has manley rods, etc. so its forged still. Pistons were in perfect shape so it wasn't bored over or anything. (oil is changed every 2k miles mobil 1) wheels are some 10th anniv. wheels. actually have 6 wheels total. So gives you option of having slicks or drag radials for quick swap. the main reason for 10th anniv. wheels is brake dust. the stock 03/04 chromes are great looking just dirty in one drive. Also have SCT III and two tunes 98(93 US) and 95(91 US) octane incase you are in remote area(wales) with low octane but its more of to limp to a 98station. Nothing less unless you want a blown motor. It does require super unleaded only. timing if i remember is 17 degrees which is very conservative. I told tuner i wanted a safe tune and don't care about extra 20hp etc. Tuned by Matt at Performance evolution in Delaware before car was shippped over.

As for paint work it def shows its age. I'll try to point out most of the flaws. Mostly rock chips in front, minor scratches and some blemishes etc. I do rate it around a 6.5 or so of 10(im a harsh judge) but its a black car and every single thing shows. From distance though and drive bys you won't see any flaws for the most part like in most those pics you saw. interior is almost perfect 9.5 of 10. Only really one blemish or fade on the dash right below the AC knob. seats are in great shape they are my favorite being the sought after dark charcoal suede.

Only thing faulty is the A/C isn't working. It did work before the rebuild but now it isn't. I'm guessing freon or however you spell it was leaked or dumped and not replaced. As long as you are in UK you won't need it really. Everything else works from cruise control to 6 disc changer etc. Also traction control is turned off. I think the sct III can turn it back on if you want but i had teh tuner take it out bc everytime you started the car T/C was on and you had to hit the button to turn it off it was pain. also i think he took the 155 mph limit off. I haven't been up to or above that.

When i bought the car the syncros were going out and i had to do trans rebuild the next month. It only lasted a year then another rebuild. the shop didn't know what they were doing and the trans still had issues. Thats when the built t56 was ordered and installed. around the 55k mark. I think bc had orders to UK. i paid 2500$ for it and they installed for free bc they messed up on rebuild twice. I know its an upgraded t56 but not sure of specs. think its call a tremec t56 magnum.

Have orignal SVT certificate which is hard to come by on these used.

dyno jet 486 rwhp 476 tq in states. dyno dynamics for estimation BHP in UK @santa pod show at 596 bhp 577tq

I have been to the track and my PB is 12.2 on street tyres here in the UK and in states. I have friends with similar mods doing high 11s.

PM me if serious and located in UK, or germany maybe.

Last edited:

Joyrider564

Established Member
What would it take to get to germany? I am military, not stationed there but have family in Germany.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
What would it take to get to germany? I am military, not stationed there but have family in Germany.

Not sure but since they aren't military or you aren't on orders im 90% sure taxes would have to be paid which is 3k gbp or $5k. which ruins the price for the buyer. I know there is some interested persons out there. I am moving next week and it will go from being garaged to sitting at my work which is secured.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Oh no John!! wtf don't sell ur car this cheap!! Wth....anyway I've seen this car in person it's a beast and John keeps it perfect this car is te reason is sold my 02z06 to get into a cobra!! Glws someone is gettin an absolute steal

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Thanks Dave. The thing is this car would of been sold a long time ago if it was in the states. I have several people always interested here but no one serious.

Stoffer

I paid my buck-o-five
Established Member
Still here waiting for a serious buyer with cash in hand. ton of time wasters
good luck with the sale, be sure to put it on ramstien yard sales, and the stars and stripes Europe classifieds (free) if you haven't done so already...

if I was still in Germany I'd be all over this, but the taxes and shipping would kill the deal for me being 'stateside

Users who are viewing this thread