2003 Cobra 500hp 59k miles

tealsnake93

Bond Company Stooge
Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra

6 speed, Independent Rear Suspension, Supercharged

I am the second owner, purchased in March of '06. Never wrecked, never towed. This car has been adult driven and maintained, always garaged, and I have driven this car coast to coast. The only major work done to the car was the upgrades and I resealed the rear end due to leakage. This car still has the ORIGINAL clutch, so it has not been abused.

Single blade and plenum intake
Steigmeier Ported Eaton Supercharger
6lb lower pully w/upper pulley kit
Boost Bypass
Kooks Custom Long Tube Headers
Magnaflow Catback w/cats
LFP heat exchanger
Fully adjustable clutch cable
Short Throw Shifter
Hidden shift light in ac vent
Steeda Wheels with Nitto Envo tires, about 6 months old
275/35/18 in front, 295/35/18 in rear
All upgrades were performed by JDM in New Jersey
The last dyno session it put down 502hp 548torque

I just replaced the rear brakes and the main serpentine belt last week.
The only real problems are the clutch is the original, so you can hear the throw out bearing squeak every now and then. The cruise buttons on the steering wheel broke off (used cruise ALOT) but the cruise is still operational. The front bumper has some damage from a bump in a parking lot, hardly noticeable. There are a lot of nicks and scratches in the front bumper and hood due to highway travel. Otherwise the paint is nearly flawless and the wheels were polished every wash.

This car is loud and fast, and a complete dream to drive. I am pricing it to move so first serious offer will drive her home. I am providing a link to every picture or video I have of the car. I will post more to my album this weekend if the sun will come out…..

Price is $17,300

Picture006-1.gif

calitrip09119.gif

calitrip09058.gif

PICS http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/Tealsnake93/C O B R A/?albumview=slideshow
Dave (972) 824-9721

Last edited:

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i have 2007 gsxr 750 only 7500 miles new front an back tires an a '2000 Mustang GT only 82,000 miles. great condition/ garage kept does not see rain or snow/ very well taken care of/ oil has been changed every 3k miles. Would love to trade for '99-'04 Cobra but will consider other trades as well will throw in both listings on right trade.

Exterior: The color is red and the paint is in excellent condition. Only exterior mods are 18x10" black saleen 315/30/18 in rear and 18x9" 275/35/18 in the front , black shorty antenna, and brake calipers painted red, mach 1 grille delete mach 1 chin spoiler, wing is gone an holes are covered an done right.

Performance: This is the original 4.6 liter V8 with a 5 speed manual transmission, only modifications are diablosport programmer a Bassani off road X-pipe with Borla Stinger; and a K&N filter. Everything runs perfect and the exhaust sounds awesome.

Suspension: H&R Super sport 2" Lowering Springs with BBK Spring Isolators

Interior: Charcoal leather in great condition, 7 inch in dash DVD player, monster tac

jd123

Established Member
Trade '05 Jeep Wrangler X with 15,xxx miles and a few mods, and an '02 Polaris Ranger 4x4?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread