2003 cobra 17700 miles in nc. mostly stock. 23k

rideorange812

Established Member
The time has come to sell my 2003 cobra, I have too many toys, and need to trim them down. This is my first svt-p car ad so please don't be too hard on me. The car is in immaculate condition, it has a few small chips on the hood, bumper, and side skirts. From what I hear this is normal, and this is my first 03-04 cobra. The paint has had a small detail with swirl remover by wolfgang and their sealant as well. Paint looks great for stock paint with no wet sanding etc. The body has no dings that I have noticed what so ever, and the car has never been driven in the rain since I have owned it. Anyone who knows me knows how OCD I am about my cars and it has been applied to this one as well. I am in no rush to sell it and if I can't get what I want for it, I will end up twin turboing it and putting full griggs suspension on it. The seats look good no major wear, carpet is clean, floormats look good, no tears in the interior that I have noticed. The wheels are OEM 2nd hand 03 cobra wheels, with a mismatched set of tires unfortunatley with 50/50 tread. I sold the hres for these + cash. The tint is somewhat peeling in two spots in the back glass, and front driver door. I purchased the car with tint already on it. I also deleted the front sway bar with intentions of helping weight transfer for better traction. The check engine light is on because I deleted the egr and I have a code reader to verify this. It doesn't have the head tick. Please know this car has been babied by me since I've owned it. The car has no known issues I am aware of. I may have missed a few things in the add so please feel free to message me if you have questions. Please don't waste my time if you don't have the funds in order. The price is 23k. The car will not come with tinted tag cover. Your best bet is to text msg me at 3364804283 to get ahold of me.

The Mods:
k&n valve cover breathers
egr delete
painted blower black
powdercoated red valve covers