2003 Cobra- 16,500 OBO******built low mileage motor

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Modification list:
10.2:1 compression. Fr500csms, beehive springs and retainers, arp head studs and main studs. Je flat top pistons, eagle rods, all in a teskid bored .20 over. Made 365 NA before a blower was put on the motor. has a stock Eaton with a 2.76 pulley. Car has a new mcloud twin disk clutch with Kevlar clutches , full stainlessworks headers and mid pipe. Mac catback. Brand new stock fuel tank and lines. Cut springs, the car sits perfect and rides great. Steeda Tri ax shifter. Carbon fiber VIS racing hood that is painted stock, as well as the front bumber( just rock chips and i wanted it looking new). Car has 18x9 black with polished lip Bullet wheels. Rubber is 245 up front and 275 out back. The rears are not drag radials but the car hooks up just fine. Has a few scratches here and there, not in perfect condition but no big "dings". rear main seal does not leak, and the motor has no leaks since it only has about 3500 miles on it. The body has 48k. The car currently needs an AC recharge, i will take care of that before the sale. And the heat was removed due to a damaged core, but can be replaced as well. I just never got around to it because i do not drive the car when it is cold. The rear window tint is starting to bubble. HID headlights, smoked tails and headlights. the headlights could use a refinish and clear( i will also do this for the buyer). Those are the only negatives I can think of. It has racing seats and no rear seats, to some this is a devalue of the car but it is quite light with all of this removed and the CF hood/teskid block etc etc etc.Obviously not a HUGE difference over stock but every little bit helps. The car is 10 years old but has been well maintained. The motor was built at a shop in NC and bought through Blownvert right here on SVTperformance. Very reputable member and shop the motor was built at. i can get more information for a serious buyer.
text with questions or for pictures, they wont upload for me on here for some reason. You can also go back and look under my name.

I also will trade for a black, good condition 2005 or above F150.

Nothing else.

618 558 6496

Dave

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
for right now text would be best. my computer is on the fritz and anytime i try to post pictures, a pop up or something resets the page and I cant load anything. once i figure that out I will post pics. lol. just text 618 558 6496

Users who are viewing this thread