K&N INTAKE
BBK TB
AFCO HEAT EXCHANGER
2.93 BF PULLEY WITH IDLER PULLEY
COBRA FLOORMATS
17-9 RIMS WITH 275 NITTOS (FRONT)
17-10.5 RIMS WITH 315 NITTOS (REAR)

I HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS (EVEN THE TIRES)

ALL THESE MODS WERE PUT ON AT 9700 MILES AND THEN I HAD IT DYNO TUNED BY SUTTON FORD!

NEVER TAKEN TO THE TRACK, NEVER DUMPED AT HIGH RPMS. :nonono:

GARAGE (HEATED) KEPT, DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SNOW OR RAIN LOOKS LIKE. CAR IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY:coolman:

Asking 26,000, NO JOY RIDES PLEASE. I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT,

[ QUESTIONS? SEND EMAIL TO [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 708-227-8275

click the link below for picturesPictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
Bro theres a cat on here selling a SB Whippled coupe on here with CCW's and less than 6K miles for less than your asking price. Know the market dude, Just saying.

GLWS though

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Bro theres a cat on here selling a SB Whippled coupe on here with CCW's and less than 6K miles for less than your asking price. Know the market dude, Just saying.

GLWS though

Right. Close to stock cars always go for more. its clean, low milage and doesnt have a ton of power being pushed through it. Bro. its a decent price...i can see someone paying 25.....to the OP.....put up some nice high res pictures to help your sale.

boatcop1

Established Member
Right. Close to stock cars always go for more. its clean, low milage and doesnt have a ton of power being pushed through it. Bro. its a decent price...i can see someone paying 25.....to the OP.....put up some nice high res pictures to help your sale.

Yeah it's a decent price. All I'm saying is that there is some stiff competition on here. I'm sorry but If I have a choice I'm going with the sonic which is a little more rare and has lower miles. A tasetfully done Whipple is not a "TON" of power! lol. What does a "ton of power being pushed through it" even mean? Whatever. I'm sorry OP your car is pretty damn sweet and meant no disrespect, if your patient I see no problem with you getting good money for it.:beer:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Yeah it's a decent price. All I'm saying is that there is some stiff competition on here. I'm sorry but If I have a choice I'm going with the sonic which is a little more rare and has lower miles. A tasetfully done Whipple is not a "TON" of power! lol. What does a "ton of power being pushed through it" even mean? Whatever. I'm sorry OP your car is pretty damn sweet and meant no disrespect, if your patient I see no problem with you getting good money for it.:beer:

Okay, gee sorry for my use of words :rollseyes
What it means is that cars that have stock blowers, or are completely stock always go for more, because the motor has been stressed less. Less boost, less stress. just because someone has "x" rims or "x blower" doesnt mean they get the money back out of it. I had a whipple, headwork, deep dish 18 wheels at one point on my car too. the most i ever asked was 18k. You go off how clean the car is, milage, and its history. You can have a completely abused car, and just because it has a Twin screw or nice wheels, doesnt make the CARS value go up at all. most of the times, down.

boatcop1

Established Member
What it means is that cars that have stock blowers, or are completely stock always go for more

Geesh Ok Ok I surrender! This statement says it all for me. Thank you for the quick leson, I am now AWARE! LOL.

Can the OP have his post back please?

Bump OP.

shauncurt

Established Member
Post some pics please? I'd even put them on a new thread because these clowns giving there opinion that nobody cares about.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Geesh Ok Ok I surrender! This statement says it all for me. Thank you for the quick leson, I am now AWARE! LOL.

Can the OP have his post back please?

Bump OP.

really? YOU were the one that were the first to post something negative, the first post directly after the OP posted this thread. you could have said "hey nice car" wow low miles!"

instead you compare his car, de-valuing it.

im glad you learned you lesson!

YES. now the OP can have his post back.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Post some pics please? I'd even put them on a new thread because these clowns giving there opinion that nobody cares about.
All im doing is sticking up for his car/price. Just seems the first thing anyone does when a nice low mileage car comes up is say" Oh dude! that doesnt have a Kenne bell or a turbo! why are you asking so much!" you know?:bash:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
OP sorry to highjack your thread. wish i had the funds right now, id love a near showroom car!.....hold onto it until spring. It will sell.

Users who are viewing this thread