2003 Black Upper Only AZ 60k miles...

myblk32v

Established Member
Im sick of pulling my damn horse trailer with a 1/2 Ton so I am contemplating selling to Cobra to purchase an F250. Ive only owned the car since September but it has 64k miles on it. Mods are as follows:

JLT Fender well Intake
SCT BA2600 MAF
Single Blade TB (KB)
Accufab Blower Inlet
2.76 Upper
Metco Idlers/Alternator
LFP Heat Exchanger
Upgraded Coolant/Intercooler Tank
Head Cooling Mod
Siemens 63LB Injectors
KB BAP w/wiring Upgrade
SCT XCAL 2
Aeroforce w/wideband
Steeda Tri-AX
RXT Twin Disc Clutch
UPR Clutch Quadrant
H&R Springs
Cross drilled Rotors
BBK O/R X
Bassani Catback
Kenny Brown Subframes
IRS Brace
HID 5000k Headlights/Fogs
17x9 OEM Cobras w/
F275 NT555's & R315 Nitto NT05’s (new in October)

The car just put down 449RWHP/467rwtq, it is losing boost up top like all eatons do, it would greatly benefit from a port or a twin screw which is what i planned next but it looks like im buying a big truck now. If you have any questions just ask. Price is pretty firm around $19.5k...The Injectors/MAF/BAP all are new as of last week. The pictures are a month or so old. I will be getting the car detailed and buffed before sale. Its your typical 8 year old black Arizona car. Thanks, Conor 605-691-3335

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Last edited:

myblk32v

Established Member
Bump...Unfortunately I am now getting divorced need to sell the Cobra to get rid of any debt. My Pay-off is $17,584 so I cannot take a dollar less. The car now has 67k miles on it.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Bump...Unfortunately I am now getting divorced need to sell the Cobra to get rid of any debt. My Pay-off is $17,584 so I cannot take a dollar less. The car now has 67k miles on it.

Looks like a real clean car. If you still have it in a couple of months I might be in touch...

GoGreen04

Established Member
I might be interested, can you PM me the VIN number and if there is anything to be noted about the car besides whats already in the OP?

dom418

Established Member
Bump....I feel like this is a great price, feedback would be great.

I have seen cars with half the miles for the same price. I think 17 ish is a price that would sell the car. Miles are not in your favor at 19k just my feedback. Good luck she looks nice

Users who are viewing this thread