2003 Black SVT Terminator Cobra in Texas

jv101

Established Member
not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help you sell the car/give some advice!

ive been searching around for a cobra for about a month now, most cobras i have seen with that many miles (65k+) are selling for $17k to $19k. just a suggestion if you dont get many responses would be lower the price a tad!

all in all nice car! Good luck

svTx01

Established Member
sorry but i have to agree with jv101. Im from the amarillo area and looking for a cobra but for that price i can get one with alot less miles. GL

onetogofast

Established Member
I know the market is bad but I'm not dying to get rid of it. I love the car and love driving it but there are some other things I would like to do. So if it sells cool, if not I still have one bad ass car. Lowest I would probably go is $21,000.

onetogofast

Established Member
This thing is built FORD tough, I drove one with 10,000 miles before I bought this one and they both drove the same, I thought that mine actually felt like it ran stronger and the selling point was the tan seats!!!

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
I know the market is bad but I'm not dying to get rid of it. I love the car and love driving it but there are some other things I would like to do. So if it sells cool, if not I still have one bad ass car. Lowest I would probably go is $21,000.

I sold my black 03 with 33k miles for $22,000 :poke:

it was the cleanest cobra in the north east too FYI

onetogofast

Established Member
Thanks for all the negative input on someone who is in need of selling a car, I dont want to sell it but I have to. Negative input is always welcome. If someone wants one bad enough, they will pay. I need to have it payed off and thats what I owe. I dont want to just give it away and have negative equity on something I dont own, so Ill be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread