2003 Black ROUSH Coupe Tan Seats

BME

KING
Established Member
Jesus had I saw this when I bought my car, I would have had a tough time choosing between the two! Sweet car and GLWS OP! Shouldn't last more than a week at this price I'd imagine

rz5.0

Established Member
****. . Ahh I just got one 2 weeks ago.. I would of jumped on this one.. wish I would of seen it..

mystickb1996

Established Member
this is what i received after asking a few questions about the car, seems like a great guy to work with. WHICH BEGS me to ask are you a sales major? sorry your post doesn't have pictures showing the interior and only says tan seats for interior not cobra swede two tone . Your ULTRA RARE vehicle priced at 18k and it still on here, i haven't heard of roush doing this to an 03 just saleen 03 cobras as they do exist just rare and expensive. We need informative sellers on svtp with no attitude when asked simple questions is all. GLWS

I do believe that all of your questions are answered in the original post, which begs the question did you even bother to read it? There are pictures of the ROUSH paperwork certifying the car as such, in addition to production numbers listed in the post. Had you read that you would understand why you've not heard of a ROUSH Terminator before, as it is an ultra rare vehicle. To answer the few questions you have that were not in the ad:

Yes, the car is still factory (as can be assumed from the original post). The IRS is in tact, and not been swapped for a solid rear axle as is popular in Mustang circles. The interior does in fact have Cobra seats, as this is a SVT car that has also been to ROUSH, and has both a Ford/SVT VIN plus a ROUSH registration/VIN.

I cannot attest to whether or not it "needs anything". What one owner may deem a "need" another may not. Personally I do not have any "needs" for the vehicle, other than for another collector to purchase it and not turn it into a drag or highway roll racing car like so many Terminators end up as.

As already mentioned in the OP, the car is factory where the motor, and drivetrain are concerned. The clutch and engine are working as to be expected as the vehicle is extremely low mileage, and it has been meticulously maintained.

As for HP numbers, you can review that information anywhere on SVTPerformance, as it has a stock top and bottom end, and factory blower. It is running a 13 lb. upper pulley, which from most other vehicles you can determine it should dyno somewhere between 430-460 depending on weather conditions and tune. It has a JMS mail order tune on it as there was no need to opt for a dyno tune with only an upper pulley installed on the car.

cpsmith516

Established Member
To be fair - this is what you sent me in a PM.

Hello I was wondering is the roush your selling a real 03 cobra that was sent to roush? I just haven't seen a cobra/roush before that why I'm asking. So it has an irs rear and for the interior does it have cobra seats? Does it need anything ? How's the clutch and engine ? No what it makes hp wise ?

Also prior to my most recent edit the interior color read "Interior Color: Tan Suede". I have now added clarification that it is in fact the tan suede two tone cobra leather.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread