2003 Black Coupe CA $16K

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
2003 Black Coupe CA $15K

Im listing my car to see what happens. I dont need to sell it, not sure why im listing it honestly, but just seeing where this goes...

NEW PRICE $15K

I am the second owner. I bought the car back in November from an older gentleman who was a retired fire fighter. The car was his dd, mostly highway mileage back and forth to work, garage kept with a car cover, the whole shabang. He gave me all and i mean ALL of the paper work records. Window sticker, SVT cert., service, mods install, tune, dyno sheet, etc. When i first saw it was in aww. The front of the vehicle has its minor chips and road wear but the paint is like a black mirror. He was sad to let it go but was happy it was going to someone who would appreciate it as much as he does.

377173_2088905356444_1303334525_n.jpg

Here is the mods list when i bought it:

-K&N intake
-2.8 pulley
-Magnaflow Cat Back
-Swanson chip and tune
-Centerforce Clutch
-New Cobra flywheel
-Aftermarket dark headlights
-Window tint
-Nitto 555's, 275 F, 315 R
-AFS 10.5 rears
-H in the factory mid pipe removed and an X welded in
-Drilled Rotors and Hawk Pads
-Cobra grill emblem

Mods Ive done or added:
-Full Tilt Boogie diff bushings
-Ford Racing diff cover
-LubeLocker Diff gasket
-Coils cut (1 full coil all 4 corners, still rides great)

Spare stuff that comes with the car:
-Car cover
-Fender cover for maintenance
-Stock rear wheels (no tires)
-Pulley cover
-Stock Pulley
-Front license plate mount (no holes in the bumper)
-Stock diff cover
-Mustang grill emblem

When i bought the car it had almost 95K miles on it, now it has almost 102K. Its mostly been used as my dd (I drive 8 miles one way to work, mostly highway) and the occasional outing. All the service ive done has been done by me, in my own garage, with my own 2 hands. So far the services ive done are new NGK plugs, new NAPA blower belt, WIX fuel filter, Royal Purple synthetic diff oil, engine oil changed with Mobil 1 synthetic and Mobil 1 filter.

551185_3026962967298_122771761_n.jpg

Sorry this is so long. I really love this car but right now this might be the right thing to do. Im sure im missing some stuff. No tire kickers or low ballers, serious offers only, please keep offers to PM's.

Carlos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread