2003 Black Coupe 48k miles $18,500

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Car is located in Winchester VA/Hampshire County WV
Winters coming soon and we just bought a new house with NO garage and I really can't financially justify this car right now so its up for sale. I need this car sold!

Only mods are:
-Flowmaster 3" catback
-Magnaflow Catted X-pipe
-K&N Filter
-BilletFlow 3.4" Upper pulley
-Diablo Predator Tuner
-Stainless "COBRA" bumper inserts
-H&R Progressive Springs

Never seen the track, just driven on nice country roads and enjoyed so its not showroom perfect but darn near it. There is some minor curb rash on a couple of the wheels, nothing major (was done by previous owner)
Body 9/10 Interior 10/10. It has a few rock chips and normal wear that can be expected from a ~50K mile car
Complete with SVT pamphlet and owners manuals.

Never wrecked or repaired. Very well maintained, Synthetic fluids throughout. Car runs perfect!

There is a lien on the car but easily worked out with my bank and yours ,NEW PRICE- PAYOFF $17,500!! .

Serious inquires only please, I don't have time to waste with tire kickers!

540-533-4496

Last edited:

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
BUMP- NEW PRICE I can do $18,000 firm

This is a clean car guys, very lightly modded which is rare nowdays for a termi.

92whitestang

Established Member
the weather isnt effecting your interior pic. Clean that carpet! A buyer wants to know it never did get dirty because you took such good care of it. At least I would. Nice car nonetheless for an excellent price! glws

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
the weather isnt effecting your interior pic. Clean that carpet! A buyer wants to know it never did get dirty because you took such good care of it. At least I would. Nice car nonetheless for an excellent price! glws

Thats what I got for letting the wife drive it :) Its been detailed and is spotless again, just haven't taken a pic.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hate to see it go really, been my dream car since they first rolled onto the lots but sadly a new house and two kids now on my single income just doesn't allow for toys.

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
TTT

I see some cheap Cobras on here but modded and with miles. This car is clean and runs 100% guys. Not many around with so few mods..

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
No trades, sorry. Must sell this car. I really can't afford to make anymore payments on it... The interior was just detailed, still looks and smells brand new!

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
I could possibly look into shipping it out there to ya if really interested.. I do logistics as my day job so lining up a truck at a good price is no problem!

MidNiteBowTie

Established Member
No way!!!! That sucks man and know what your feeling. I had to dump my 04 modded Busa less then a year new off the showroom floor due to my GF losing her job and had to pick up the bills.
I'll let people here at work know one is for sale.

Last edited:

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
No way!!!! That sucks man and know what your feeling. I had to dump my 04 modded Busa less then a year new off the showroom floor due to my GF losing her job and had to pick up the bills.
I'll let people here at work know one is for sale.

Thanks man, yea it sucks but my family has to come first and living paycheck to paycheck is getting old... I'll bounce back and surely find me another one. Hopefully next time I'll have a lil something for those nasty LS3's :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread