2003 black coupe 22k miles

aoh2svt

Established Member
***SOLD SOLD SOLD****

I have an 03 black coupe that I'm looking to sell. I don't HAVE to sell it but am just looking for something a little bigger. It has 22k original miles and tasteful mods done to it. Never abused or raced. Just always been driven on weekends and nice weather. I don't know how to post pics on here and am hardly on here anyways so the best thing to do is text me at (405)946-9024 I'm located in OKC, OK and I am only asking $25k OBO. Text me for more info and pictures. Thanks!

Only thing wrong with the car is a small nickel sized dent in passenger rear fender. Should be able to PDR it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Ported and polished blower
-JLT cold air
-60lbs injectors
-Kenne bell boost a pump
-Full polished bassani exhaust (long tubes to 4" magnaflow tips
-XXR 531 wheels with 315 toyo proxy in rear
-Afco heat exchanger
-H&R race springs with Billstein shocks
-Battery relocation to trunk
-Fuse box relocation to inside driver fender
-Scott rod aluminum fender panels (for looks)
-LFP expansion I/C tank
-Moroso power steering tank
-MGW short throw shifter

I'm sure I'm missing a few small things but please text me if interested. Again that's (405)496-9024

Last edited:

408-COUPE

Established Member
I have been good friends with Aaron for over 10 years now and he is one of only a handful of people i would trust to work on my car. Every vehicle he has had has been more than taken care of. Always garage kept and ALWAYS detailed (to the point of annoyance sometimes). I don't think he has ever gotten this thing over 3500RPM. This car is well worth the money, promise you will not find a cleaner one, especially black. A really nice car inside and out. GLWS.

408-COUPE

Established Member
THE GOODS. PICS DO NOT DO CAR JUSTICE

image-2_zpscboblool.png

image-6_zpsvshw2pri.png
\
image_zpsunklvj0l.png

image_zpsohoorkoq.jpg

image-2_zpsjew6nzj5.jpg

image-3_zps56jm7ym2.jpg

image-4_zpsa04xpcpq.jpg

image-5_zpsdpakjk9i.jpg

Last edited:

TylerTermi

Established Member
Hey I am interested in your Cobra. I tried calling the number above and it said no longer in service is the car still for sale?

aoh2svt

Established Member
TTT
$26k OBO. Someone try me. Worst I can say is no. (No BS though lol..)

Greenwood1982

Established Member
Man, I think you are giving a great deal. Granted the other one online just sold for 21k and was comp. Orange..
.but it had around 75k miles. You have a fraction of that and only asking 25k.Great deal, I have a black one, and want to buy another. Just don't have 22k right now otherwise I would have hit you up. I am always in the market for prestine cars. Sorry man, good luck!

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Man, I think you are giving a great deal. Granted the other one online just sold for 21k and was comp. Orange..
.but it had around 75k miles. You have a fraction of that and only asking 25k.Great deal, I have a black one, and want to buy another. Just don't have 22k right now otherwise I would have hit you up. I am always in the market for prestine cars. Sorry man, good luck!

Unless I'm missing, current asking price is 25k, not 22k. Looks like a very clean car, GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread