2003 Black Cobra

t56speed

Established Member
Hey guys I have a Black 2003 Cobra 122k miles. The car has a bran new longblock installed 4000 miles ago, I have reciepts of the work done and also all the warranty paper work for the motor, it has a 3 year unlimited mile warranty
Ok guys car has usual bug chips and what not so dont expect a show car. The ABS light comes on and goes off as it pleases u know these cars do this its no big deal just doesnt bother me so no need to fix it. The car has 4 brand new Nexen 275 40s on it. I am going to be asking 16k firm for the car. I know thats a little high but with a new long block just recently installed im not going any lower. Dont like the price dont bother asking me to go lower. I am not interested in any trades so please dont ask. I need to move this quick. If you have any ?s shoot me a text @ 501 270 0566.
Anyway heres the list of mods.

Steeda catback
Upr or/x
K&N FIPK 2
Steed clutch quad adjuster and quadrant.
Steeda Tri Axis Short Shifter
MM irs bushings
Eibach Pro KIt lowered 2 inches all the way around.
Has Sct x cal 3 with 3 diff tunes from running with the devil.
.276 bf upper
Billet Flow Aux pulley.
shorty antenna
tinted tailights
will have stock pulley on it soon so dont expect these to be on here. I may have a buyer for them seperately and no the price will not change if I sell the pullies.

Mobile Photobucket

hope this link works if not i can email some pics. if the link does work ignore those tailights they are tinted now. Also the headlights have that fog over them.. typical for a 122k mile car.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
Is one of those 3 tunes by RWTD with a stock blower pulley? The longblock includes new supercharger?

Last edited:

t56speed

Established Member
No im gonna put the stock.tune back on.it an leave it that way.
A long block does not include a new supercharger. A long block is a fully assembled motor
W/o all the extras like water pump powersteering pump supercharger an what not. Its just the block with all the guts plus the heads an cams.

03cobrafan

Established Member
you would get some bites on it if the price was around $13-14k... $16k is just silly. your not going to get much more money for the car just because it has a brand new motor

t56speed

Established Member
Oh an 03cobrafan idc lol. If.someone wants it theyll pay what im.asking
I cant afford to lose that much money on it.

Users who are viewing this thread