2003 Black Cobra 'Vert, 51,600mi, mods (Ohio)

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
.Asking 17,000 OBO. Open to partial trades, something in the Ford family like a focus, fusion, etc + cash.

I'm willing to work with the right buyer, like if they don't want the CCWs and have their own wheels, etc.

=I have the title in hand.=

2003 Black Cobra 'Vert, Located near Dayton, Ohio. Original Cali car. 51,780 mi on the odometer.

Top end mods:
Steig Stage IV Ported Eaton
LFP 4lb lower
3.2 Alt pulley
100mm RR Idlers (x3)

Fuel delivery mods:
Ford GT pumps, Modded FPDM (+stockers) & PPRV deleted.

Cooling related mods:
LFP Dual Pass H/E and LFP Intercooler Res & EvenFlow Cooling mod (Gen 1)

Exhaust related mods:
Bassani MidLength Headers, O/R X and Dyno Max Mufflers in Bassani AftCat (Bassani mufflers come with)

Driveline/suspension mods:
FTBR IRS bushings and Ford Racing Diff cover (Did the FTBR/diff cover install about 500mi ago.)
MM subframe connectors
H&R Race springs
Redline hood shocks
*MM solid steering rack bushings
*Firewall clutch cable adjuster and billet quadrant

18x9.5/18x11 CCW 505a
new 275/35ZR-18 BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S SL up front
335/30 BFGoodrich KDWIIs with lots of life left on the rear.

Braking:
2000 Cobra R front calipers, Hawk HPS pads, powerslot cross drilled rotors & stainless brake lines.

Kenwood DNX-6160, with the aux input cables and (inactive) Sirius module.

TLC that it will need:

-Exterior is typical for a car with this mileage; one small dent the size of thumb on rear fender lip, a few rock chips here and there, nothing major. I did a clay bar, compound and buff about 2 years ago.

-One rear CCW has a bad rash. I was pulling up to a curb and my spotter told me I had "plenty" of room, which wasn't the case. I'm sure someone could repair it, I just haven't had time. I tried to get clear pics of the rash.

-Rear speakers are disconnected.
SVTPERF.jpg

1a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice cobra glws. Never seen you around Dayton I live in Kettering. I've seen a black vert but believe it has 10th seats. Bring it out to Dayton Cars and Coffee sometime if you decide to keep it.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Thanks! I loved in Beavercreek from 07-15. I moved out to New Carlisle recently and the driveway isn't cobra friendly, especially after a rain. Pains me, as I've had this for over 10 years. That 10th owner works on base too, I told friends to look for my bumper inserts if they weren't sure if it was me. Haha. I'll make it a point to make one of those meets!

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
TTT, adjusted price. I have a new pair of speakers for the front that I'm going to install soon.

I'd rather sell it with all the mods vs returning to stock then selling it.

ls1 x2

n00b
Established Member
pm me a price on those ccws by themselves... have a set of low mile(29k) original 03 cobra wheels i could include.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Updated some info today.

I'm a motivated seller, so if someone comes through on the 18k, I'm gonna give them some of the stuff I took off as an incentive. Things Like strut tower brace, fuel & air/ fuel wide band gauges and bezel, extra stock alt, bassani mufflers and a few other things I have.

If a deal can be struck/completed this (before or by the weekend) at my asking, I'll give the buyer the JLT CAI and the billetflow throttle body and plenum as a thank you. I really don't want to take this to a dealer.

94slowbra1

Established Member
Alot of car for the money. If didn't already have my black vert I'd be all over it, especially with all the extras. GLWS

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Nice Vert! i really miss my old cobra :( ... been really thinking about selling my Lightning for something like this :D too bad your are too far from me :(

dmarstroker

Established Member
Sorry man I've been busy with work. I commented on imlevnu's thread to see if he can help me out with a quote having it shipped from Dayton Ohio to Vancouver WA to get an idea of cost. I believe he is a broker for car transport maybe he can point us in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread