2003 Black Cobra REDUCED - $17000 Located in Clarksville, Tn

Bigsam2815

Established Member
The car has 73,xxx miles. It is located in Clarksville, TN. Roughly 500hp to the wheels. I have a clean Carfax. I have the electronic versions of the Owners manual, Cobra owners manual, and the T-56 transmission manual. There are a few minor issues with the car while I was deployed someone tried to break in the back window at the top where it meets the canvas top. The Rear tint was also ripped off so it needs to be re tinted to match the other windows. The drivers side pull handle on the inside of the door has a broken tab on it but it is a $20 plastic part and I don't really notice that it is even broken. The car does not come with a radio or speakers. The Ac compressor needs to be replaced for the ac to work but its a drop top so I never saw the need to change it out, the clutch has been permanently disengaged on the one that is still installed on the car. I just recently replaced the starter, battery, supercharger drive belt, and the alternator with a high amperage one. I also just did a fresh oil change at 73,000 miles on the car and on the supercharger. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call/text/pm me. Call 980-395-3248 ask for Mac or leave a message. No Trades. Car does have a lein on the title and it will take 2 to 3 weeks to secure the title after the sell but I can give you a bill of sell at the time of purchase. REDUCED 17,000 Serious Inquiry's only please. I will only be selling it locally also no shipping sorry guys. Will email or text pictures if requested.

Here is a list of what I can remember of what is installed on the car.

List of Mods:
LFP Intercooler (stenciled SVT)
LFP Power Steering Reservoir Expansion Tank (Black)
LFP Pro Comp Race Radiator
Raptor Shift light
LFP Perfect Flow Head Cooling Mod
Stant High Performance Extended Thermostat 160
Bassani BX Off Road Mid Pipes
Bassani BX Cat-back Exhaust
MM Full length sub-frames
Powerslot Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
Black powder coated Valve Covers
Black powder coated coil covers
Billet Flow IRS Brace
60lb Fuel Injectors
Lethal Performance BAP Wiring Upgrade Kit
Lethal Performance Fuel Boost a Pump
MGW interior trim
MGW Short throw Shifter
Billet flow 4 Pulley Idler Kits
Billet flow 2.93 Pulley
LFP 4lb Lower pulley
Speed of Sound pillar
Speedhut custom fuel pressure gauge
Speedhut custom boost gauge
Accufab single blade throttle body
Accufab Plenum
American Muscle 17X9 and 17X10.5 FR500 rims
Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta on front/ Nitto NT05 on rear
Carbon Fiber hood
Stage 4 Stiegemeier Port
CDC Light Bar
MM Caster Camber plates
MM IRS Sub-frame bushings
Setup for HID Headlights
Innovative LC-1 Wide band Air/Fuel Ratio Controller
JLT 12" CAI Kit For High Boost Applications
LFP Super tank Intercooler Reservoir (Black)
SCT 2400 MAF
SCT Xcalibrator 2 Handheld tuner with 3 different tunes
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Nos system
Tuned by Horsepower by Herman

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
I'm here at ft campbell also. I seen your car last week near gate 1 and man your exhaust is loud. Sounds amazing and the black rims definitely makes the car stand out. Good look on your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread