2003 Black Cobra Ported

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
2003 Black Cobra with stock chrome wheels. 45k on the clock. considering selling it and moving on to something more practical to DD. I love this car. owned it little over year and half bought it with 29k miles on it. car fax came up clean on it, and it has never been in a wreck.

Never had Drag radials on it, only street tires. has rock chips in hood and from bumper, but only expected from normal day to day driving. Few flaws in paint here and there. you got to look close in person. car is tuned very conservative with 17 degrees of timing on 93 octane, has a race tune that is 21 degrees of timing on the SCT 3 i got from the tuner. it has never had the race tune uploaded. Tuned by Matt at Performance Evolution in Delaware. Car was road/street tuned so I have no numbers. Basically I got the car prepped with all the supporting mods for a KB/Whipple.

Steggy Stage IV Blower painted black to match car
Billetflow 2.76 upper with 100mm snub idler
LFP Dual Pass H/E with Terminator stencil
Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum
JLT high Boost intake
Mafia MAF
60lb delka injectors
KB Boost a Pump
Bassini X-pipe with high flow cats
Borla stinger catback
pro 5.0 shifter
Spec 3 clutch
Tranny rebuilt with carbon fiber syncros etc 15k miles ago due to previous owner had bent shift forks and syncros going out, i replaced it with viper stuff and got spec 3 put in, i DO NOT powershift/abuse like the previous owner did
Billetflow IRS Brace
Urethane Bushings
Maximum Mortorsports full length sub frame connectors
low profile bolts for subframe connectors
15% tint all way around
blackouts for taillight
thick steel cobra fill in rear bumper letters
autometer vac/boost NV series gauge in steering pod

$24k? Make an offer, sorry no trades, if you low ball i prob won't even waste my time answering you.
I'm not forced to sell i just wanted to throw it out there. any questions pm me. thanks for looking

few pics
l_40c52127c2a3bce5f6554c729a3b7828.jpg

pullystegshot.jpg

0607081940.jpg

taandcobra1.jpg

cobrarearblackout2.jpg

OC08085.jpg

downsized_1018081542aa.jpg

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
Might wnat to put in what you are looking to get price wise. I see most people offerring between 21k - 22k

Users who are viewing this thread