2003 Black cobra in TX $$17,500

SnotRod

Established Member
i am sellling my 2003 cobra with a 2.8H kenne bell, lethal return fuel system, fore rails, fore cnc billet hat with 2 pumps, ram HD clutch, 26 spline input shaft, LFP heat exchanger, sct pro racers package, has boost,AEM wide band,shift light on the piller. Here is the problem.lol the car started making a ticking or knocking sound, the car has not lost any oil pressure and yesterday i cut open the oil fiter only to be surpised that there really isnt that much bearing material, looks like normal wear and tear. The car runs fine and can be driven, just has that nosie, this is not the original motor, the stock motor had got the head tick, so i came across a good deal and picked up this motor, the car had been running fine for about 6 months now, made 699rwhp and 600rwtq on 20 pounds and 19 degrees of timing, thats with just a lethal X pipe and some weld in magna flow mufflers, still has the stock exhaust size piping. The car has 29,000 miles on it, and is black with black stock style rims, has 315 hoosier drag radials out back. i just dont have the time or cash to fix at the moment, the car was never really abused, changed the oil every month, only drove the car on saturdays or friday night only when we had meets, shift light is set at 6K never took it above that. Going to take my losses and sell for 17,500.00 if intrested give me a call at 361-522-4386 or shoot me a PM and we can work some thing out.

SnotRod

Established Member
here is the dyno vid.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBYI9az638"]YouTube - Snotrod 700RWHP 600RWTQ[/nomedia]

SnotRod

Established Member
DSCN0900.jpg

I ll try to have to get some more, this was at TX2k10.

Users who are viewing this thread