2003 Black Cobra for sale, 44k miles, $15k

bullitt1672

Established Member
CAR IS SOLD

**I'll be posting more pictures tommorrow when the weather clears***

Decided to sell my car due to never driving it. It has a clean and clear title, and will pay-off the the lien before the new owner picks it up. It does have a few issues. The first one being the clutch, it needs a new clutch and would need to be trailered home. Second one is the car overheated on me a few weeks ago and had to be towed home. I don't know if the fans didn't come on or what the issue is, but I'm done tinkering with it. I highly doubt it got the headgaskets when it overheated because oil looks good, no smoke on start-up, and I just did a compression check and all cylinders were between 155-170. The car also could use a new tune, current tune has the car running slightly rich. The rear tires on the car need replaced, and needs a rear end alignment.

Exterior is probably a 7 out of 10, few rock chips on the front, little ding on roof that hardly noticable.

Interior 9 out of 10. Bolsters are in great shape, no cracks in the plastics anywhere.

The mods:

Steggy Stage 4 Port, 2.93 upper/6lb lower
JLT intake (filter in the fender style)
SCT BA2400 MAF
Kenne Bell BAP
60lb Injectors

Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch (needs replaced)
Lethal TOB
26 spline input shaft
UPR HD clutch cable with Firewall adjuster and quadrant
MGW shifter

MAC Prochamber
MAC mufflers welded into 3.5 catback, with 4" rolled Magnaflow tips.

Autometer Lunar series gauges on A-pillar (Boost, Fuel Pressure, Volts)
Innovate LC-2 wideband that installed, but needs rewired and new sensor.
Raptor shift-light

18x9 and 18x10 AFS reps
315 Toyo R888's that need replaced, 285 Nitto 555R up front have less than 2k miles on them.
H&R sport springs
Welded Sub-frame connectors
Bushing kit for IRS
MM Caster/Camber plates
Brand new Koni shocks on the front.

5% tint (getting a purple hue, but still very dark)
True Forged Hood Vents
Shorty antenna
Stainless Steel bumper inserts
6k HID fogs and headlights
Smoked headlights.

The car is located near Evansville Indiana. $15k, PM me with any questions

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
cobra11.jpg

bullitt1672

Established Member
Ah yes, I forgot about the new rule. I'll have it up, along with more pics later tonight when I get to my laptop.

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
Thats what im saying i had a centerforce duel friction in my last cobra i put over 25k hard miles on her before selling someone must of installed it wrong as my last cobra had a stage 4 port with a 293 upper and 6 pnd lower and that clutch was the shit

bullitt1672

Established Member
it only has 44k miles and already needs it's 3rd clutch??

Where do you get its on it's 3rd clutch?

Drew don't do it man! You'll regret it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know I will Ethan! I literally just don't ever drive it, and want to do some upgrades to the house and have some garage space. If it doesn't sell within a week ill just store it in an old tractor trailer in my woods until i get cobra fever again lol.

Thats what im saying i had a centerforce duel friction in my last cobra i put over 25k hard miles on her before selling someone must of installed it wrong as my last cobra had a stage 4 port with a 293 upper and 6 pnd lower and that clutch was the shit

Don't know what to tell ya, its been a good clutch but just recently started to slip... Never had any chattering or any other issues with it until recently. Parts wear out, plain and simple. The new owner can gladly go through it and check it out.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I'm in Evansville all the time, surprised I haven't seen this. Thing looks damn good, wish I had the cash to pick it up. GLWS!

EVILTRMN8R

Established Member
Knowledgeable, honest seller. Went over everything about the car with me, pointed out every flaw, more than satisfied buyer. ++++1 Shes in good hands, and will be pampered.

Last edited:

04owmach

Established Member
You got a hell of a deal. I think i told Drew and i know i told another one of our buddies that if I didn't have baby on the way I would have bought this thing. He takes damn good care of his shit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread