2003 Black Cobra Coupe 36k mi stock

RiceEatin03

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Mustang Cobra coupe. I bought it about 5 years ago and really never drove it. I had big plans for it and bought a lot of parts for it but I realized i didnt want to dump a crazy amount of money in a car and id rather use the money for something more practical. About 6 months ago my hours were cut at work and at that time i decided going back to school would be a better idea and would have a brighter future than what i have now. About 2 months ago, before i was going to leave i was laid off with about half of the people that i worked with. And now with school starting in a week im not going to have time for the car and right now it would be in my best interest to invest in my education rather than have a few toys. As for the car its an 03 black coupe im the 3rd owner of the car and it was originally from RI. I bought it shortly after graduating school thinking that i was going to build an awesome car but plans have changed. Cosmetic mods are about the only thing done to it. Its got 5% tint all the way around, blacked out tailights, bumper inserts, and clear black headlights. Interior is stock and all original. Exterior paint is good a few rock chips here and there but who doesnt have rock chips in their bumper. Motor is stock only has modified intake with an air cleaner on it. Its got 315 Nitto 555Rs in the back and 275 Nitto 555s up front. Everything else on the car is stock. It has has never been pullied or anything. Car really speaks for itself. I have a few pictures up in my photobucket but im still adding more as the days go on. And i can also message any pictures from my phone if someone was really interested in it. Im asking $22,500 obo. I dont need to sell the car. I own the car and its got a clean title and title is in hand. If it doesnt sell then its just gonna be put in storage and then brought out to be sold next year. Ill entertain all offers but please dont try and lowball me. Car is located in CT. Thanks for looking. If interested and want more info text/call my cell 8602028717. My names Cale. Thanks

Pictures by whippled03slobra - Photobucket

Last edited:

psyclone07

Established Member
maybe a dumb question but still learning/lurking.

updated head from Ford?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread