2003 Black Cobra Coupe 30k miles

rerunss

Established Member
2003 Terminator coupe with only 30k miles. Car is pretty much stock. It lived its whole life completely stock until a few months ago. It has a K&N FIPK, Mac 3" catback, and MGW shifter. Stock parts are included in the sale. It is a very nice car, overall you would think it was a 20k-25k mile car. The interior is perfect, the exterior shines, and it rides and drives like new. It does have a scratch on the driver side of the front bumper. I was quoted $400 to sand it down and re spray it. I traded a 20k mile convertible for this car less than 2 months ago and planned on making it a 700rwhp car on E85. I have over $5000 in new uninstalled parts if the buyer wants to make a deal for them. These parts will go up for sale after the car is sold. If the car doesn't sell, then I will be glad to turn this thing into a high hp car. PM or text me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

$20,000

Brad Bullard
870-six two three-4220

The car is located in Little Rock, Ar.

047.jpg

image_38.jpg

image_41.jpg

image_43.jpg

image_45.jpg

image_46.jpg

image_47.jpg

image_48.jpg

image_49.jpg

image_50.jpg

image_51.jpg

image_52.jpg

image_53.jpg

image_54.jpg

Last edited:

TerminatorGuy31

Established Member
I am interested!

Hello I am interested in your terminator . can you send me a cell number? or email I am located in texas

bstang18

Established Member
Man this is clean and a hell of a deal! If It was an 04 I would've had it already! GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread