2003/2004 New Gen I Killer Chiller w/Green Temp Gauge

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Like title says. Brand new in the box Gen I Killer Chiller system with the green LED gauge. Includes everything except coolant and oil. In need of the money right now. $450.00 obo. Alan 316-644-7266

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Gen I AC lines splice in, Gen II is a plug and play. I was going to get the upgraded fitting to turn it into a Gen II from Joe Kinkaid. He is the manufactor of the systems. It just makes for a cleaner looking install, and you don't have to cut your lines. He sales the upgraded fittings for around $190.00. Still a good price if you add every thing up. New Gen II is $689.00, plus $55.00 for the temp gauge. Total is $744.00, versus $590.00 for the one I have if you upgrade the fittings. There are a lot of guys running the GenI systems on Cobra's and Lightning's. I notice you are in Louisiana. It would work awesome down ther in the heat. Im in Kansas and it was 111 degrees yesterday. I need it to but need the money worse right now=(

Last edited:

rudycobra

Established Member
One is deff on my future mod list just really need watch money too . Imma c how things go this week . Tring to get an aeroforce gauge first .

derockgt

Established Member
Man I wish I had money too... There's a 2.2kb with all supporting mods for2800$$!!!! This along with the kb and I would be set!

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Man I wish I had money too... There's a 2.2kb with all supporting mods for2800$$!!!! This along with the kb and I would be set!

Sale your heat exchanger, and maybe the IC tank. They are not needed with the KC. Actually does more harm then good by reheating the fluid closer to ambient temps. There is your money for the KC! Just an idea.

derockgt

Established Member
Sale your heat exchanger, and maybe the IC tank. They are not needed with the KC. Actually does more harm then good by reheating the fluid closer to ambient temps. There is your money for the KC! Just an idea.

Hmm might just do that

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
does anyone have pics of this once installed?

There is really not much to see once it is installed. You can search for articles by Tractionless he has a lot of good info and pics. Also some other pics if you do a search. Kincaid Racing has some stuff on his site too.

Users who are viewing this thread