2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Drivers Side Mirror $220 Plus Shipping

one owner cobra

Do you still have this mirror for sale? My car was hit and it's sitting in the shop waiting for a replacement unit. If it works and has no cracks just scratches I'd love to buy it from you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Joe
Please save me from the minivan the insurance has me driving!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Do you still have this mirror for sale? My car was hit and it's sitting in the shop waiting for a replacement unit. If it works and has no cracks just scratches I'd love to buy it from you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Joe
Please save me from the minivan the insurance has me driving!

I believe it's sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one owner cobra

Sad to hear. These are as hard as hen's teeth to find. I hate to put on aftermarket stuff. everything else is original on the car. Thanks for replying.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Sad to hear. These are as hard as hen's teeth to find. I hate to put on aftermarket stuff. everything else is original on the car. Thanks for replying.

Individually they tough to find. All day long you can pay 425-450 for them and I'm sure there are some on eBay. Are you just looking for one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one owner cobra

Yes still looking. I'll buy a pair if I can get a Driver's side in good shape. Trying to keep it all stock and proper. I looked on e-bay but did not see one. I don't know how long I can keep the insurance company from insisting on a replacement mirror. If you know of one please give me a shout. Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread