2003/2004 cobra parts for sale

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
1: used RH (right hand side) 2004 9 thread 4 valve head, has approximately 40k miles before being taken off for fully ported heads. I purchased this pair to replace my left head and have no use for the RH side.

I never had the RH side disassembled, only the left as i am using that, and the left had no issues whatsoever, no bent valves, no cam journal damage, warpage, etc as verified by Kotzur Machine of San Antonio. Visual inspection of the RH side suggests the same.

The head comes fully assembled with stock valvetrain, minus camshafts.

Asking 350 dollars shipped + paypal fees.

2: 1 Division X -8AN 2 to 1 Y-block, brand new, never used. Asking 40 shipped + PP fees.

3: 8 OEM 39lb Ford injectors, removed for Bosch 105lb injectors, 100% working when removed (no issues) have 80k miles on them, asking 120 shipped...

4: Stock retainers, springs and valves from low mileage 03 cobra head, took these off while getting ready to port the replacement head. They will be repalaced with Comp and Ferrea counterparts, so I have no need for this.

MAKE OFFER.

5:1 set OEM 2003/2004 cobra camshafts, 40k miles on them as well.

Asking 200 shipped for the set

If anyone needs pics I can email or text them to you once I get home from work. Wont be until about 12am CST though. Best way to contact me is at [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread