2003/2004 Cobra Front Bumper w/ Fogs (Black)

Hodgepodge

Established Member
I'm looking to trade my 03/04 Cobra front bumper for a 99/01 Cobra style front bumper or a Roush front bumper. My bumper is complete with fog lights and bezels. All components are factory Ford, and it is painted black.

There are some issues with this bumper.
1) Previous owner hit a cart in a parking lot, requiring a patch. However, it is behind the front license plate and is not noticeable when a plate is installed.
2) There are 2 small gouges about the size of a quarter, one on the driver's side and the other just above the front license plate. I would imagine that any competent body shop could fix this for next to nothing.

Like stated earlier I am really only looking to trade, but may consider selling. Color of your bumper does not matter, but location does. I have shipped bumpers before and it is not only expensive but also a PIA. I'd prefer to deal within a reasonable distance from Columbus, Ohio.I'd also prefer one complete with fogs.

0330001110a.gif

Cobra005.gif

Cobra002.gif

Cobra003.gif

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-1.gif

Hodgepodge

Established Member
I shipped a bumper to California once, it was about $150-$175 if I remember correctly. Can't imagine Ohio to Texas would be much cheaper than that

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Use greyhound to ship, much cheaper.

Received a rear bumper from California via greyhound, and shipped my 99 front to Ohio the same.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Use greyhound to ship, much cheaper.

Received a rear bumper from California via greyhound, and shipped my 99 front to Ohio the same.

How much did it cost? Do they offer tracking services? I've heard of people using GH to ship but I have also heard many complaints about it.

turbovenom

Established Member
Ive used greyhound to ship bumps b4 they are cheap and it goes out on the bus so it prob be in CA in a a day or 2 they are fast and cheap go to greyhounds site for quote... and how much for the bump if you sold????

Users who are viewing this thread