2003 10th Anniversary Cobra

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Brand New 07 Z06 @ MSRP - 27000 for your trade. You finance 50K +Taxes. :thumbsup:

P.S. Trade in value is 22,500. Retail on your car is 26,500.

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
doubletrouble said:
Brand New 07 Z06 @ MSRP - 27000 for your trade. You finance 50K +Taxes. :thumbsup:

P.S. Trade in value is 22,500. Retail on your car is 26,500.

Thanks for the info.:kaboom:
Are you saying you have a new Z06 for sale?
If so give my 32,000 in trade and it's a deal.

If I were selling a bone stock car I wouldn't disagree.
So 20,000 plus in mods for 5000 is a steal.

JP

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
We all know we dont get the $$ out of our mods. I had 10 Grand just in the motor and tuning and labor alone in my old 97 Cobra, and could only get 10 grand for the whole car with rims suspension etc etc etc.

If you put it back to stock it would be worth the same even with all the mods, in the eyes of dealerships and in most cases private parties and banks. Remember if someone doesnt have the cash for your car the banks will ultimately decide what to loan someone for your car and you will only get loan value.... somewhere in the neighborhood of 26,500 for your ride. Just a little FYI. Sell teh aftermarket goodies, convert to stock and at least come closer to breaking even rather than throwing the mods away.

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
DOOOOH
Thats alot of trouble to break even or closer to what I have in it.
I'm in no hurry to sell.
And I would rather buy a modded car than buy a modded car de-modded again.

Thanks for your input but I think your missing the point.

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Weekend Bump!
Offers getting closer to being considered.
:read:
Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me about the car.

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Mario
I talked to my bank and they said you do not pay Ohio tax since the car is being exported. Although some dealers make you pay the tax because of the offers here in the US.(usally a new car incentive which Your not getting in Canada.) But it's not true on USED vehicles.
You will recieve a title and then you need to pay your tax and import charge and your good to go. Wire transfering me the money would also save you 10 days of processing from Bank to Bank.
Lots of information about this online. Or call your local title people and get the information.

Thats why I offered you the deal I did. figuring you were going to save a few bucks not paying tax in the USA.

You have my # from our PM's call me if you want to talk about it.

JP:beer:

mtl-biker

Established Member
Thanks JP for the precision i wait monday for my insurance claim its offered me $1500 less of what i want for my car last thursday.I do search and build and internet file to prove the value in the market for a cobra like mine and shipped the file last friday.If i receive my check this week i let you know as soon as possible.I call you only when i'm ready with cash in hands

Thanks for your helps
Mario

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Price lowered to 31,000
And I have a set of brand new 10th floor mats to go along with it.

JP

Users who are viewing this thread