Engine:
-76mm Turbonetics Turbo
-38mm Turbosmart Wastegate, 14 psi Spring
-Turbo xs Blow Off Valve
-Hellion Intercooler with Heat Wrapped piping
-Custom Blow Thru (Fastlane)
-SCT Tuner
-Diablo MAFia
-Retune on E85 and Pump Gas (93 oct) in early January, 2012 at Fastlane Motorsports, Benson, NC
-704rwhp/761rwtq at 18#

-New Block (Stock, not Teksid)
-Diamond Pistons, 15cc Dish, stock Compression
-Manley Rods
-Polished Crank
-Lightly Ported Heads
-New Valve train
-BR7EF Plugs

Return Fuel System:
-Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
-Pre and Post Filters (all tucked between rear bumper and tank)
-Aeromotive Rails
-Aeromotive Boost Reference Regulator
-FRPP 80# Injectors
-Sumped Tank
-Redhorse Performance Braided Lines/ Fittings (Black)

Drivetrain:
-Built Ford 8.8"
-3.55 gears
-Moser 35 Spline
-Moser Spool
-Extended Studs
-Welded Tubes
-Ford 9" Ends
-Brackets to Cobra rear discs (No rear ABS)
-Rear End Axle Brace (UPR Style)

Transmission:
-Upgraded T-56 with new forks and input shafts and replaced worn components
-McLeod Twin Disc RXT Clutch
-Heavier Flywheel
-Pro 5.0 Shifter
-Steeda Adjuster/ Quadrant

Suspension:
-Team Z Extreme Duty Rear Anti-Roll Bar
-Adjustable Upper Control Arms/ Relocation Brackets
-Adjustable Lower Control Arms
-Asjustable Spring Mounts
-Strange 10 way Adjustable Shocks

-UPR K Member
-Coilovers
-MM Caster Camber Plates

Chasis:
-Welded Torque Box/ Battle Box
-Custom Welded Full Length Subframe Connectors (Very well done)

Wheels/Tires:
-I will not separate unless the next owner plans to provide his own
-18" BBS RK Plasma, Staggered 8.5"/10"
-BFG KDW2 Fronts, and NEW Mickey Thompson 305/35 Rears (Tires were mounted and balanced prior to tune. Vehicle was trailered back.

Exterior:
-Chrome COBRA Lettering in Rear Bumper
-4" Shorty Antenna
-Cobra Grille Emblem

Interior:
-Speed of Sound dual pod w/ Autometer Boost
-A few Steeda Chrome add-ons (Stock black plastic are included)
-Stock Seats (Front and Rear)

General Summary:

As a previous Cobra owner, I waited a long time before finding a built Cobra I liked for my second '03. I liked the idea of a well built street car that I could enjoy without worrying about "the weak link." All of the modifications were preformed by the previous owner, the only exception being the Blow Thru Conversion, which I completed as the final touch on an already very powerful, very drivable car. I just had the car retuned to get professional eyes on the car, as well as adding new rear tires and a new battery as that is the minimum I would expect from a seller on a vehicle like this. I would not hesistate to drive this car across the country on pump gas, but the E85 tune is great if you have access to a station.

Ive never been a fan of the "number rating system," so heres a detailed run through of the condition of the car:

I have always the car stored in a garage, I dont drive it in the rain, and it has been hand washed/ waxed regularly. I am the 3rd owner, and based on the condition, it appears the previous owners treated it very well also. There is a 1/2" knick in the front bumper (visible in the head on photo, about an inch under the inside edge of the pass. headlight), and a light crease in the drivers side edge of the bumper from when the bumper dragged while being loaded onto a trailer (visible in the last photo; gray sky, 45 degree shot). There is an 1/16" knick on the rear driverside wheel well, less noticable that either of the other two imperfections. Otherwise, the outside is incredible - without the ripples in the rear bumper or cracked rear 3rd lense frequently found in Cobras. The interior is in nearly perfect condition, with the exception being minor rubbing under the gas/ clutch pedal on the stock mats.

The exhaust is a 4" downpipe ending after the tranny. It is not as loud as youd think inside the car, and Ive always loved the sound. If you live in an apartment complex, and leave for work at 5 AM... I can include a new Team Z Antiroll Bar that allows full exhaust, because you'll probably need it (I bought it at the same time I bought the car, but I ended up liking the sound on a "weekend-only" driver).

2 sets of keys/key FOBs, SVT Book, and Car Cover Included.

Email:
I check this more frequently than PMs, but I will respond to both.
[email protected]

DSC_0889-1.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

Last edited:

bigdave03

Established Member
Good luck, I love this car!!!

Its my favorite color combo.

It should sell fast!!!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Nice ride, and GLWS. That being said, I have one question; why does it have a Texas plate, but no Texas stickers? Just curious.....

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Who built the motor and trans? Any paperwork for it?

The work was done near St Louis (near previous owner). I dont have any paperwork; I spoke with shop after purchasing the car. If there are specific details you're interested in, beyond those I posted, PM me and I'll try to run them down.

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
I have not run the car on a track - there's a very similar car around the forums that swapped in an auto and runs like hell. The rest of the car is certainly built for it.

I personally enjoy the 6 speed, but in the 1/4... Im sure you can imagine: it'll run as good as you can launch.

tenthanni

Established Member
This is my old car, I was the 2nd owner, I purchased the car at 13k miles, completely stock, less the chrome lettering on the bumper. Still as beautiful as ever. All work was done by a local shop here aside from what the current owner changed... Looks beautiful as ever.

paratroopertlb

Established Member
Sharp looking car. I'm in Fayetteville (Bragg). I'm trying to sell my 2009 BMW 335i loaded sedan. If I can unload mine soon I would love to come take a look at your cobra. I tried to send you a PM but for some reason that option was not available. Again, great looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread