2002 V6 - Appearance Modded - Black/Yellow - Low Price

elijah

Established Member
2002 V6 - Appearance Modded - Black/Yellow - BBS RKs - Low Price

100_1216.jpg

I'd like to sell my Mustang, if any of you guys are looking for a daily driver or something to poke around with, this would be great.

I had it painted about a year ago, and there were a few drips in the paint. I have buffed most of them out, but the passenger side door has a nice long one right along the body line. I may be able to reclear the door and get that all squared away if that is a big concern.
Mechanically, everything is in working order, brakes were changed recently

Edit: Forgot to mention that the fog lights do not work. I put the bumper on and did not want to buy the wiring kit and lights at the time.

The wheels on it are BBS RKs 18x8.5. I'll sell them with the car or I can sell them separately, but I'd like to see about $1k for them.

Emblems, antenna, trunk keyhole are shaved, it has a 2003/2004 Cobra rear bumper with shaved lettering and dual flowmaster 40s for exhaust.

Calipers were color-matched zinc yellow about a week ago.

Not much else that I can think of... paint isn't in perfect shape but with a little bit of buffing it could be made quite quite nice.

Automatic transmission, only 70.5k miles (will continue to accumulate)

Price for the Mustang is $4500 with the stock wheels, I'll consider trades but I'm really only looking for a Corrado right now, so that's not very likely to happen.

Last edited:

elijah

Established Member
windows are no longer tinted as they were in the pictures.

Last edited:

elijah

Established Member
bump.
the car is always for sale, but I'm interested in a local corrado and would like to see this out before i buy another toy

elijah

Established Member
Just a note - the passenger door is getting recleared tomorrow, so drips won't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread