2002 True Blue With 6,500 Miles

getboosted

GotBoost?
Established Member
2002 True Blue With 6,700 Miles -- SOLD!!

The truck is SOLD!!!

Thank you!

Must sell 02 True Blue L with less than 6,800 miles. LFP's Hotchkis TVS with camber bolts and LFP oil separator are the only mods on the truck. The truck is mint! It looks like new and smells like new! Still under extended warranty until 2007. Price is $23,500. Thanks!

Last edited:

getboosted

GotBoost?
Established Member
TexasLawDawg: Did you get the pics that I re-sent? That trade sounds very tempting to me but I really need the money for something else right now. Thanks!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Damn, i was looking to swap my 04 Sonic Blue L for a Cobra, and i got no response. Good luck with the sale, thats my second favorite color.

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
Nvr Spds: well Sonic Blue is MY favorite color! Tell me about your truck in a PM please (don't want to junk up this thread!) and would you be able to add cash to the deal too because that would def. be required... let me know!

Tru_Ice

Banned
getboosted said:
Pics resent! Sorry about that. The file was too big so I cut it into two files. Thank you!

Thanks for the pics, that's a beautiful truck. It's just about 4k, out of my budget right now. Otherwise it would of been sold. Good luck on the sale tho. :thumbsup:

TTT for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread