2002 Trans Am WS6 trade?

ktm47

Established Member
I recently got this car on a trade and I'm just looking for something else like an M3, lightning, cobra or mach 1. I'm asking $12000 so trades should be very close to that.

2002 Pewter Trans Am WS6 6 speed with 81,xxx original miles. May slightly go up as I do drive the car but it is not my DD.

-Exterior- The outside of this car is in great condition. There are very minor rock chips in front bumper and tiny scratches here and there but those are things you really have to look for. No dents or dings. Headlights go up and down fine. Black z06 wheels with polished lip with no curb rash anywhere. Windows slightly tinted.

-Interior- The interior looks just as good as the outside. Black leather interior in great shape. No rips in leather and no cracks in dash. AC works, CD player, Radio works, along with the rest of the electronics. Car is wired up and ready for XM radio if you choose. Only interior flaws are crack in drivers side door panel and a little wear on floor mat. Can been seen in pictures. Theres also switch for the antenna to go up and down.

Few mods...
-ported throttle body
-Pacesetter Longtubes with SLP ORY and SLP loudmouth exhaust
-SLP airlid
-9mm wires
-Hurst Short throw shifter
-Slotted rotors
-Skip shift delete
-Black Z06 wheels
-CETA mod

The bad... in 2006 the car got a scratch on the rear bumper from another car going less than 5 mph. The rear bumper only need to be repainted. you can call the previous owner and verify this I have his number. It was put on carfax as "minor Damage" which is dents or scratches and thats all it was. Clean title not rebuilt or anything.

Overall car is in really nice condition and runs and drives great.

you can call or preferably text me first at 678 557 3181 or email [email protected] Make me an offer!
Located in Woodstock GA - about 45 minutes north of Atlanta. Can meet

PICS here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/6252725...7630991374180/

Users who are viewing this thread