2002 SVT Focus - Fairmont, WV

Mus35th

Established Member
2002 SVT Focus - Fairmont, WV -- Price Lowered -- $4300!

324411_667392299819_1731520137_o.jpg

381199_667393098219_1994285439_n.jpg

400209_667393746919_516117108_n.jpg

381909_667398038319_446010160_n.jpg

Sold sold sold!

2002 SVT Focus
102,000 miles

Silver Frost, black leather interior with blue inserts. All options – Audiophile sound system with in dash 6-disc changer and subwoofer, moonroof, heated seats and mirrors. Hankook Icebear winter tires on it with 60-70% tread. Transmission fluid changed 5k miles ago. A/C just vac'd and recharged w/oil. Includes SVT Certificate of Authenticity.

Here is the lowdown on the car. It is an R-title. A tree fell on the rear passenger side of the roof and did minor damage. Not sure why it is titled as it is since there is no structural damage to the unibody. At the time of the original owner fixing the damage they resprayed the car blue and did a horrible job. I had it repainted – all body panels were removed and it was done correctly. There is still a little blue overspray here and there on bolts and components but I have not taken the time to clean it up. Also, you’ll notice in the new parts the front end pieces replaced. My friend ran into a ditch – the front bumper and core support needed replaced. The core support is plastic so it didn’t take much to crack it. Nothing else was damaged.

This was my winter/work car. Great gas mileage – 30-34. Runs exceptional, no issues, no leaks.

Reasoning for pricing is due to the new paint job and mostly all of the components that have been replaced with OEM Ford parts. You pretty much know what may ever need replaced since you know that most has already been replaced!

New parts (Ford OEM):

Dual stage intake manifold, couplers
Electronic intake runner control unit
Clutch master cylinder and return spring
Exhaust manifold
Timing belt, water pump, and components
Splash shields
Springs
Shocks/struts/mounts/ alignment
Hatch lift supports
Swaybar end link
Front drive and rear passenger wheel bearings
E-brake cables
Shift knob
Shifter bushings
PCV/hose
N.O.S. Audiophile head unit
Misc. interior wear pieces
Motorcraft plugs
Oxygen sensors
Front bumper/fogs
Core support

New parts (aftermarket):

Battery
Idler pulley
Driver side CV axle
Passenger front control arm / ball joint
F/R Rotors/pads
Radiator
Lower hose

New parts (upgraded):

Screamin Demon coil
Livewires

Modifications:

Hella Euro HIDS (Same manufacturer of factory HIDS, uses factory wiring and control)
Euro grill
Euro wheels
Poly exhaust hangers
Steeda pedals
K&N
Focus Power tune
Billet shorty antenna
Billet A/C knobs
TripTunes aux input for stereo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread