2002 Suzuki GSXR-600 Telefonica F/S (PA)

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I AM POSTING THIS UP FOR SALE AGAIN, AS I NEVER SOLD IT LAST YEAR.....DID SOME UPGRADES AND JUST WANT TO BUY A 'BUSA NOW ;)

2002 Suzuki GSXR 600M "Telefonica" - REAL DEAL, not a fake w/ Hong Kong plastics or anything like that...
15k miles (mostly highway miles from original owner commuting)
Chrome wheels w/ 2 new Michelin Pilot Powers
Yoshimura polished shorty TRS exhaust (loud)
+3 Rear Sprocket & 525 RK Chain
HID conversion headlight
Hotbodies blue undertail w/ integrated signals
Blue aluminum Frame sliders
Iridium windscreen
Telefonica seat cowl and rear seat
Gel grips, tank pad, etc...

I had the bike fully serviced last summer with a valve adjustment, new brake pads, new plugs, K&N oil and air filters, etc...cost me over 850 bucks. This spring I added Goodridge stainless brake lines, a new clutch, and Swint blue LED's throughout the bike. The bike was also dyno tuned using the stock ECU by Karn's Performance in Camp Hill, PA, and made 104 whp and 45 rwtq - runs awesome!!!

Has some nicks and scratches here and there, but nothing major. Has won a couple awards at some bike shows, so I'd say it's a 7.5/8 out of 10.

NEW PRICE $4200!!!!!!!!!

My email is [email protected]

I have many more pics available via email, so please serious inquiries ONLY! :beer:
Thanks,
JSZ

Last edited:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Might as well bump it and let everyone know that the Repsol is for sale, as well. $8800 obo

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Wow now kidding I cant see why pepole just dont get it post pic's once why just why in the hell would you waste time by sending them out to everybody? I cant tell you how many time I have been interested in something and then boom no pics no price just hey I have this car or whatever to sell if you guys want lets play email tag just so you can look at pics.

Sorry.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Repsol is gone...guy from Jersey drove in this weekend and picked it up.

Telefonica is still up for sale...price is pretty firm @ 5500

As for the pics, thanks for the suggestions, but I've bought and sold enough stuff on here that not posting pics has worked out just fine for me... :).

If someone is that serious, they will email or PM me...

Users who are viewing this thread