2002 SLP-SS Camaro

UARPREY

Established Member
He said it was appraised for like 21,900 because it's a limited edition SLP car. I don't know. But the car is MINT, with only 50k miles. And drives like a brand new car, I drove it yesterday before I took all the pics for the FS ad.

UARPREY

Established Member
From what I have learned, there were factory SS, and then SLP-SS, which were originally z28's that SLP converted, with their exhaust,lid, and some other goodies.

It's not my car, it's my buddies, I'm just trying to help him get it traded for something with a blue oval on it.

steellucky

Established Member
1998 to 2002 Camaro SS were all factory GM cars with SLP being the sub contractor. There may have been SLP upgrade options to them but only the 1996, 1997 cars were up fitted Z28's

UARPREY

Established Member
No idea guys, never really been a bowtie guy, just trying to help a friend.

And he's really not looking to sell, just strait trade or trade w/ boot his way if not a Terminator. I'm sure he'd be interested in a clean AF 96-98 Cobra w/ mods. Never hurts to talk to him and see.. If anyone is interested, call/text him at the number in the CL ad. Thanks.

MNsnkcharm3r

Established Member
Random question. If its a true SLP car, why does it not have the center exit exhaust and rear bumper for the center mount exhaust?

Users who are viewing this thread