2002 PSD Crew Cab Short bed low miles

slowcoupe

Established Member
Well i am considering selling my baby to buy a cobra. Its a 2002 Ford F-250 XLT PSD.It is a crew cab short bed with gray interior. Has the beloved 7.3 in it and very low miles. It has 65,000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner and have taken very good care of it thus far. Oil changed every 4,000 miles. Has brand new air filter and oil change. I bought it stock and have only put exhaust on it. Never been modded or chipped. Never even taken offroad(the body speaks for that) The paint is in perfect condition as well as the interior. Recently had the windows tinted and installed an alpine deck(sirius and ipod ready) also has sirius radio already installed. Has a 4 in lift with 35 inch BFG all terrains. The tires barely have any miles on them. Kelly Blue book on the truck is 23,000 im looking to get 22,000. This truck has never given me any problems. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Im located in Las Vegas, NV

the pictures dont show the exhaust

100_2443.jpg

100_2444.jpg

100_2454.jpg

100_2455.jpg

100_2458.jpg

100_2459.jpg

100_2456.jpg

Boss_302

Established Member
just courious what kind of gas milage does it get? also what kind and size exhaust you put on it? Manual or auto? Cloth or leather?

Last edited:

slowcoupe

Established Member
i will take some interior and bed shots. the bed liner has a line x spray in bed liner. The interior is grey cloth but the seats have 0 wear on them which is hard to find. i looked at over 20 truck and drove to 3 states to look at em before i finally found this one here in vegas. The guy i bought it from barely ever drove it as he had two other diesels. All had done to it was the lift and tires. And all i have done to it is the exhaust. It has 5 inch exhaust. If you saw the way the exhaust looks on the truck it looks perfect. I will post up some more shots of the interior, bed and exhaust today sometime. I also got about 17.3mpg avereaged mixed on the last 3 tanks with 60% city 40% highway(hand calculated). I haven't driven it all highway or all city so i cant say the mileage seperate.

Users who are viewing this thread