2002 Nissan Maxima 6speed Blacked out

ROLEXATRON

Established Member
I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima Black in color and with 174k miles(mostly highway) it is the rare 6 speed manual transmission. It is also black in color on the interior. The car books pretty well considering the miles so I don't want any lowballers. I am willing to TRADE for equal value of 6500 sell price with CASH is 5800 obo. I would like to trade for a mustang or maybe a motorcycle. My car is not junk so DON'T expect to trade me junk. My car books for 7,025 on nada.com and 4,700 on kbb.com so it is priced in between the two considering all the things done to it. I may also trade down if you have some cash to go with it. It all depends and I am open for anything so please feel free to ask me anything. Now the car does show the average wear for a 9 year old car but I keep everything up to date and very clean so I expect the same from you. Text me or emai me 770-298-ONE THREE TWO ZERO and ask for cole.

Modifications/ Repairs:
Tinted tails and bumper lights
25% tint all the way around
Alternator replaced in November 2010
Lowered 1 1/2 inches via springs(front) coilovers(rear)
Black 18 inch 2005 Nissan Maxima wheels & tires
Full LED conversion throughout the whole car(Reverse light, Bumper lights, dome & map lights, door lights, tag lights)
Replaced spark sleeves and spark plugs in March 2011

The Bad:
It needs a new AC idler pulley due to the constant weather change in kentucky where I go to college. (may just need to be tightened down I have no idea)

Pictures by colemattingly - Photobucket
^^ This is the link to the photobucket album with all the pictures you need of the car. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or offers.

ROLEXATRON

Established Member
I have changed my mind about the motorcycle because its not a good option for me so strictly trade for another car or cash.

rio95cobra

Established Member
Personally Rode/Drove this car, its a amazing looking car and worth every bit of it. Bump for a good seller GLWS bro!!!

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
Bump for an honest seller. Can vouch for both seller and the vehicle. The car is in great shape and someone will be getting a great deal

Users who are viewing this thread