2002 Mustang Gt Vortech Build(Coming Soon)

Capngizmo

Established Member
Ok here we Go I have a 2002 Ford Mustang Gt 5Speed Been putting together Parts for my SuperCharger build So here are some pics of my Kit. Getting ready to put it on just waiting on a few more parts and need to set an appointment for the Dyno Tune...

So far this is what I have and What Im doing:

5speed
Vortech V3 Si trim
3core CX Racing Intercooler Kit
4" DIY Power pipe
8" Anderson Filter
VMP Blow Thru MAF
Accufab Upper Intake Plenum
Accufab Throttle Body
Bassani Xpipe
SLP Resonators
3 Row full Aluminum Racing Radiator
3.125 Pulley

Thats it so Far getting ready to install

Ive already Installed full UPR Suspension front and rear with Tubular K-Member, Tubular A-Arms, 4bolt caster camber plates, Coil-overs front and rear, upper and Lower control arms, lakewood 50/50 Rear shocks, Tokico Hp struts

Last edited:

Capngizmo

Established Member
Here is the Head Unit

DSC_1971-1-1-1.jpg

Stang Lover

Established Member
How much diid that run you minus the DIY power pipe, plenum, & throttle body? Gonna be piecing one myself.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Nice man! Got some badass stuff. Solid build. I kind of did my build cheap, made 349rwhp @ 6psi. Pulley swapped, made like 380rwhp @ 10psi. Then I upgraded my intercooler/powerpipe (built my own) ended up making 394rwhp @ 9.5psi and 415rwhp @ 11psi on meth (only 17* of timing) Depending how efficient it is, itll make better power. I wish I did it the first time around lol.

Probably going to make some good boost with that 3.12 pulley. The V3 Si's make good power. Good luck man!

Capngizmo

Established Member
Thanks SCalla, guess we shall see what happens After talking to Vortech and Bob about which pulley they came to the conclusion that I would end up with 10-12 lbs and told me that would be the pulley I need for my goal so hopefully it'll get the Job done...

Capngizmo

Established Member
Ok, guess we are ready to start installing some of these parts. Here's the plan it will be at least 2 to 3 weeks before I can get into the Dyno and my car is a Daily driver so what were gonna do is install the KB Boost a Pump, Mount the Intercooler and any other parts that I can install with out making the car undrivable. probably not gonna get any done this weekend but hopefully next week I'll get some time to get started :)

SCalla1384

Established Member
I drove my car for a day to work and back (like 10 miles) with no tune. MAF was calibrated to the injectors.

If your tuner sends you a base tune, with the blower on you should be able to drive it no problem. I did for about a week, then 80 miles to him.

Capngizmo

Established Member
I drove my car for a day to work and back (like 10 miles) with no tune. MAF was calibrated to the injectors.

If your tuner sends you a base tune, with the blower on you should be able to drive it no problem. I did for about a week, then 80 miles to him.

Ok great, they are gonna send me a base tune.

Stanger00

Established Member
I did the same. I installed the intercooler fuel pump and plugs a week before the blower went on. Make sure to cover the inlet and outlets.

Will you be using the 5 psi pressure switch with the BAP. Your BAP is to big for a single pump so the dial is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread