2002 Mustang GT For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!! $8k obo

Bluebullit

Established Member
Well guys im posting this up for a buddy of mine and we were curious if he is asking a good reasonable price for the car. I have rode/drove this car and it is one of the strongest bolt on GT's i have ever ride in and its a beautiful car and the mods were tastefully done also. Right now he has it posted up on DFWstangs.net so im just gonna copy over all the information and ill give you some contact information for in case you would like to reach him directly. The car is located in Southlake, TX which is in the DFW area so if there is anything else you would like to know you can contact either one of us about it.

He can be reached at (817) 689-5791 (cell phone) and his name is Spencer

This Mustang has been completely babied and garage kept. This car is my pride and joy but have to let it go so I can finish school. I am the second owner; the first owner is a friend of mine so I know the complete history of the car. This car has been daily driven since the day I bought it in 2007 and have had no problems. The car runs very strong.

Im asking $8k obo

It's VERY painful to let it go so it must go ASAP! Make an offer!

Motor:
New Motor (2003 Mustang GT crate motor) Installed by Shannon Performance in Haltom City, TX.

Mobile 1 5w 20 synthetic oil (changed every 3k miles)

(Currently looking for my file for the car with all my paperwork and receipts. Went through a move, you know how that goes.)

Info:
About 98,000 miles on BODY
About 10K miles on MOTOR

Modifications:
3.73 Ford Racing Gears
Steeda under drive pulley kit
Steeda cold air
Accufab Throttle body
Accufab Plennum
Steeda cat-back
UPR off-road X-pipe
SCT chip
Dyno tune (264rwhp and 305rwtq with a 101 deg shot temp) Travis Franklin at Gearheads Performance in Arlington, TX
Throttle body Spacer

Transmission:
RAM HD clutch
Steeda Tri ax short throw

All performance work was performed by either HPP or Gear Heads.

Appearance:
Deep dish black bullit rims
Eibach lowering kit
Smoked headlights
Cobra front bumper
Cobra fog lights
Black MUSTANG filler letters
Tinted windows

Tires:
315/35/17 sumitomo streets
315/35/17 BFG Drag radials (extra set that were given to me, never been on car) if interested.

here are some pictures:
spencer1.gif

spencer4.gif

spencer3.gif

spencer2.gif

Last edited:

Bullitt520

Established Member
Holy crap. If it were about six months from now and it weren't in Texas I would be all over this. Im hoping to get a silver 2 valve with black DD Bullitts for my next daily. Damn

Bluebullit

Established Member
Lol yeah I wanted to buy it for a daily cause it would be much better than a Honda but I don't have the money so oh well

Users who are viewing this thread