2002 modded lighting **$15,000**

quicstang99

Established Member
Modded 2002 ford lightning. Was dyno tuned and built by HPP Racing. Build shortblock with stock crank, eagle rods, and block. Bore block, line hone and deck. Forged sephirical dish JE pistons, file to fit moly rings, Federal Mogul bearings, zero balance the assembly and assemble.. Has all new gasket kit (head gaskets, oil pan, front cover, valve covers, intake, front and rear mains, etc. New oil pump and pick up, new head bolts for mod motor, new NGK spark plugs, all new fluids, and new dyno tune. All new nitto 555's. Other than that the truck has 66xxx miles and infiniti door and panel speakers, also has unlimited xm. Bell tech lowering shackles, 3" exhaust all the way back with magnapacks, soft bedcover, rhino lined upper and lower billet grills, chrome harley shifter and blinker knob, 3 pods (trans, boost, and water) i think its pushes around 17#'s when its cold outside and around 15 when its warm.. please dont bash this post, and serious buyers only.
817-939-1856

PICT0109.jpg

PICT0103.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

Bluebullit

Established Member
i think ive see that truck up there and its very clean. im getting interested in lightnings but i would have to dump off my gt first.

good luck man

1990stanggt

Established Member
Hey,
I just emailed you a little while ago when I came across your ad in Craigslist. Very interested in the truck, and I'm only a state away! Could you post up why you put in the new engine and how many miles have been driven since the new motor? Any problems out of it mechanically? My email is [email protected] if you wouldn't mind sending me some more pics thatd be great too!
-Dustin

Users who are viewing this thread