2002 Mineral Gray GT For Sale...

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT
-Manual transmission, Mach 460 audio, Leather, 55,600 miles
Asking $12,500, reasonable offers entertained.

Modifications:
-Bassani Optimum Length headers, Bassani off-road x-pipe (w/ MIL eliminators), Magnaflow catback
-Dragon 75mm throttle body and Permastar coated plenum
-JLT RAI painted Mineral Gray
-SCT Xcalibrator 2 tuned by Mustang Tuning
-FRPP 4.10s
-MGW Short throw shifter with orange handle & FRPP knob
-255/40/17 Nitto 555 extreme tires with great tread life
-8" Shortened antenna

I'm the second owner of the car. It has been well maintained by the first owner, and even better and more meticulously maintained by me. The car was driven enthusiastically, but never abused, and has never seen track time. The oil has always been changed at 3,000 mile intervals with Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic and Motorcraft filters. Royal Purple gear lubricant was put in the differential, and I have Royal Purple transmission fluid waiting to go in. Since my ownership the car was always ran with Amoco Ultimate 93 octane fuel. It has been rigorously detailed by me with an assortment of European products (feel free to ask if you're interested in specifics). The paint is in very good condition other than a handful (if that) number of flaws you can expect in a daily driver. It has always been garaged, and stored in my heated garage during winters. During storage I used fuel stabilizer and started the car periodically, as well as moved it to prevent flat spots. There are absolutely no mechanical flaws or issues. Clean title and ready to drive. If you're wondering, I'm selling for an 4-door AWD car, which just makes more sense at this point in my life. If there was anything I missed, or you if you want to view more pictures, don't hesitate to e-mail me with questions at [email protected], or PM me.

DSC04527.jpg

DSC04528.jpg

DSC04531.jpg

DSC04533.jpg

DSC04534.jpg

DSC04535.jpg

DSC04537.jpg

DSC04540.jpg

DSC04542.jpg

DSC04544.jpg

DSC04546.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

DSC04548.jpg

(I didn't do any detailing under the hood so you could see the natural condition of everything without being glossed up...)

Last edited:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Just posted on AutoTrader.com...should be up in a few hours. I'd prefer it go to an enthusiast who will take care of it...

Last edited:

DocHolliday01

Established Member
just a thought i sold my 02 with 50k miles and Mach1000, for 11k if you really need it gone i would lower your price. just my .02

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Thanks for the comment, the sale is not a pressing issue for me. I've had a number of interests at my asking price.

LBSVT93

Established Member
I sold my KB 01 gt with 28k miles on and only got 14k.....its a sharp car and you are selling in the spring, hope you have some luck, free bump for a local guy, I plan on getting a 99-04 gt as a daily driver once the cobra is paid off, one thing ford messed up on these cars is the seats they blow

Users who are viewing this thread