2002 lightning in arizona

joe

i live i phoenix arizona and i am going to order a 2002 ligtning. the lowest price i was able to find was 32,000. could anyone help me out with a lower price, also another question is that im still unsure about what color, red or true blue. the only problem is every freakin color looks too good on the truck!
thank you for your help.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by joe
i live i phoenix arizona and i am going to order a 2002 ligtning. the lowest price i was able to find was 32,000. could anyone help me out with a lower price, also another question is that im still unsure about what color, red or true blue. the only problem is every freakin color looks too good on the truck!
thank you for your help.

Silver is the best and fewest made.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: 2002 lightning in arizona

Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Silver is the best and fewest made.

Yea, don't buy red!!! They are reserved for the people that really like to go fast. :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :D :D

retics4me

Established Member
When are you going to learn Brian ?? We have had this discussion before !!dont make me bring the beast down there and prove that silvers faster!

Joe
you are right the all look good even red .

350-394-4096.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by retics4me
When are you going to learn Brian ?? We have had this discussion before !!dont make me bring the beast down there and prove that silvers faster!

Joe
you are right the all look good even red .

350-394-4096.jpg

Sorry,

Red is over rated. Plus, a friend of mine's really hot girl friend, asked me if me red GT conv was for my girlfriend, because RED is a GIRLS color.

Then she saw the MegaTruck in Silver and said now that is manly.

No lie.

Also, isn't red the color of women, you know "the river runs red!!!"

Struck in AZ

Established Member
Joe,

Try calling the Ford dealer in Yuma, AZ (they actually do have an SVT dealer down there). Called around when I was looking for my '01 and they told me over the phone, with absolutely no haggling, that they would sell it to me for $28,500. Bell Ford ended up matching the price that the Yuma dealer gave me...it just took me walking off their lot twice before they caved. Give the Yuma guy a call as I don't know what they are getting for the '02's.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread